Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 18:04:13
Page:  1 
My Partner In Vegas Started by: Doyle on Oct 29, '08 20:41
Doyle leaves his office and walks down to the first floor and notices his family going about their normal routine. Running into Gambino he smiles and thinks back to taking the man in at a young age, when Gambino started working for him at his restaurant, washing dishes. Years later, Gambino started working for him under his organization. Proving his worth by making a lot of money on the cold streets of Detroit.

Having just settled his feet in Las Vegas, Doyle knew he would need a partner to help him run things smoothly. "Why not someone he trusts then some shlub off the streets", he thought. Looking over at Gambino, he motioned him to step outside. Walking outside the headquarters in front of a group of people, Doyle begins to speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen.. I come out here today to announce my new partner in Las Vegas, Gambino. This man has sacrificed for me countless times and has always put family first. It's hard to describe how happy i am to be allowing him to help with the rackets and extend this organization. I made it here in Vegas hoping to make a splash, but I knew I would need another person to help run this wonderful City of Sin. I'm proud to have this young man working beside me, and I'm expecting this city to go this much further to the prestige this city once had in the past."

Doyle lights himself a Lucky Strike, stepping aside. After shaking Gambino's hand, Doyle walks back into his warehouse to get ready for a night out on the town.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Gambino, I know the two of you will do wonders for Sin City
Report Post Tip
Congrats man, well deserved
Report Post Tip
Excitedly Nichola runs up to Gambino and gives him a big hug.

Congrats you are so deserving of this position, and I know you and Doyle will both work well together.
Report Post Tip
Saul walks upto Doyle and Gambino,

"Congrats Gambino, This is a grat moment my friend and you have earned it. Good luck in future and am sure there are great things to come from you."

Saul turns round and walks off
Report Post Tip
Echelon walks out of the warehouse and notices the now alone Gambino near the podium. Shaking his hand, he then hugs Gambino.

"Congratulations.. You've earned it. I can't wait to see what you can do for Vegas."
Report Post Tip
Congrats on your new family!
Report Post Tip
Congrats man
Report Post Tip
Congrats.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Gambino on the honor of starting your own family. This is well deserved, and I know that you will do great things.
Report Post Tip
em>Several family members were gathered at the new HQ. Excitement was high and everybody's attention was focused on the three men in the center of the room where Gambino stood before Doyle and Echelon with his fedora in his hands. The Boss and his RHM were getting ready to leave for a night on the town, but Gambino stopped them as they made their way for the door. And now, for someone who is known to be rather talkative, Gambino seemed to be having difficulty finding his voice. He looked first at Doyle, then at Echelon, twisted his hat in his hands again, and then finally began to speak.

Boss, um... I, um... I'm speechless. Well almost speechless. he corrected himself.

You have no idea how much this vote of confidence you are showing here actually means to me. And you, too, Mr. Echelon. I can't thank you enough. His deep voice went a little deeper, heavy with the emotional impact of the situation. He drew himself up ramrod straight and cleared his throat.

Sir, I swear this oath to you today, the same as I did when we first met and you took me in off the streets. I told you then and I'll tell you now, I will work hard and do everything within my power to show that you have made a good decision in trusting me. I've learned a lot from the both of you and I will put that knowledge to good use. I will help The Gatti Grassi become a solid family, and be a boost to the Wanderers...and not ever forget my roots.

Gambino stepped forward and formally hugged Doyle and shook his hand. Doyle's serious expression changed to a smile as he took his Capo and kissed first one cheek and then the other.

"Ah, whaddya do? Huh? You give a guy the world and he picks a name like "The GG," huh? Doyle chuckled and shook his head. You gotta good sense of humor, Gam. You gonna do fine."

This calls for a celebration, Boss!
Gambino said as he looked around for Joseph--an all-around good guy and the best damned bartender in any city.

"Joe! Where are you buddy?" Gam saw Joe heading their way loaded up with several bottles of the good stuff.

"What a pal!"
Gambino helped his buddy set up the table into a makeshift bar. He set three glasses up for Joe to fill, and one by one he handed them to Doyle and Echelon, and kept the last one for himself. They raised their glasses and clinked a toast...

"To Doyle and the Wanderers... To the Gatti Grassi... Viva Las Vegas! Look out Sin City!!!!"
Report Post Tip
Krazy walks up to his friend and embraces him.

"I can't say I'm totally surprised by this, I saw it coming." "You have earned this and much more."

"Congratulations and I know you will thrive in prosper in Sin City." "Best of luck friend."
Report Post Tip
Congrats Gambino, On your auth. I will be here to help you through everything.
Report Post Tip
big up gambino way be
Report Post Tip
Congrats to you Bro. It's great to know that you're the one that will run this city with us, side by side.

Wish you all the best.
Report Post Tip
Thank you everybody. I'm damned happy to be here in Vegas with all you guys! Sin city never looked so good!
Report Post Tip
congrats Gambino
Report Post Tip
Look at you. You were barely gone a day and now you're all authorizing crews and crap. I see how it is.

Marietta hides the lone tear trailing down her face by brushing it away quickly.

On a more serious note, congratulations to the city of Las Vegas and the Wanderers on their newest partner crew. Best of luck to the both of you!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Gambino! Im new here and dont know you so well but i hope i will get to know you better soon!

Philip
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My Partner In Vegas
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL