Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 18:33:39
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Stealing Food Off Our Table Started by: Zoey on Oct 30, '08 08:56
Dexter lays down on the side of the road

'Okay. Now, I will allow the rest of you guys, who ever would like, to come kick me while I am down. Since changing my views doesn't seem to work, you guys still harass me about it. I will just lay here, you guys can continue to voice your opinions about how I was wrong.'
Report Post Tip
Kicks Dexter
Report Post Tip
Dexter yells

'Damn! Pig's kick hard. That one will leave a bruise'
Report Post Tip
Offers his hand to help up the Mafioso.

It's not about kicking you when you were down, its just that many feel very strongly about the way things are done here. Everyone learns from these experiences.

If no one came up to express their views on this issue, it would have ended from where it began with my dear Zoey. You came out and said what you felt. Through everything that was said here, the opinions and questions on minds of others that feel the same way as you did may have changed too. But they did not come out here.

His hand still extended wondering if Dexter would reciprocate
Report Post Tip
Dexter continues to lay down

'Oops your an exception. You have taken what I said and seem to respect it. While everyone else continues to bash me. Tatiana was one of them. I don't know, maybe she didn't hear me when I said I was wrong.'
Report Post Tip
Oh wow, if I would have known I could make men admit they were wrong I would have made a lot more speeches before this.

I kid. I kid.

Dexter, I don't mind someone having a different opinion than mine. Anything is debatable, but not everything is negotiable, like the rule I mentioned. Thank you for contributing to the discussion. Now get up and dust yourself off before Tatiana drives down this street and runs you over. She's related to Hi, you know.
Report Post Tip
Dexter jumps up from the ground

'Shit, really? Is Tatiana like Kermit, and Hi like Miss Piggy?'
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Stealing Food Off Our Table
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL