Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 21:27:21
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Crackdowns random tossed in rank Started by: Squishy on Mar 11, '13 21:44

We have randomized the ranks of the offline users that get tossed into jail when a jail is thrown, this means there will alawys be some low rankers that are in the jail to bust out. Those with undeveloped skills in JBing were having a tough time when the lowest rank to be thrown in was waay above their skill level.

Report Post Tip

This is something I noticed when I was doing beginner JBs on my account so I am glad that this was done. Does this mean that there will also be more high ranking members in prison?

Report Post Tip

There are not 160 people being tossed into jail, spread out over all ranks.

(Previous there was 120)

Report Post Tip

I meant, will some of the randomization also create offline users with large amounts of guards?

Report Post Tip

I meant, will some of the randomization also create offline users with large amounts of guards?

The code does not create users, it throws in actual users that are offline. It will grab random users of all ranks that are offline and throw them in jail. The guards it uses is basically just their rank in numerical form.

Report Post Tip

I apologize, but I see to be having trouble stating my question. With the recent change, offline users now are given a random rank while in jail, so as to give new accounts low ranking prisoners to bust out. I want to know if this will also randomly give offline users higher ranks thus giving them more guards.

I hope I have better expressed my question.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Crackdowns random tossed in rank
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL