Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 18:02:43
Page:  1 
The Future of Chicago Started by: Fantom_Ghost on Oct 30, '08 21:34
Fantom_Ghost steps out of his Chicago HQ, in more of a chipper mood than usual. He has one thing on his mind, and one thing only. He has decided on the future of his city, and it has him deeply excited. He makes his way towards the street corner of old, hoping to find a large group of Mafiosi to hear his announcement.

On the way, he bumps into civie trying to light a cigarette. The man looks up and notices who he has bumped into. A look of fear creeps onto the little mans face. As Fantom reaches into his coat pocket, the man backs up in fear of his life. Fantom pulls out a lighter and flicks it into flame, the man finds himself foolish, and puts the cigarette back into his mouth and lights it.

After his encounter, Fantom arrives at the street corner and quickly hops onto the soap box and yells for everyones attention.

As you all know, a short time ago, the man I shared this great city with was killed, leaving the city of Chicago to me. But the time has come, that the empty bold suit of Chicago is to be filled. Through debates with all of the bold suits of our world, a man has been chosen to fill the empty HQ along the way.

Fantom points down the road to the HQ across the way from his own.

The man chosen is a close personal friend of mine. Our bloodlines have been friends with every man from each stepped onto these shores. He knows this world like the back of his hand. He has an amazing presence in our glorious streets. He is a prophet of sorts, and is an expert in the death game.

I feel that you guys will take kindly to this man.

Fantom lights a smoke and hops off of the box. He proceeds to take a few steps down the street and stops. He looks back to the crowd. Looks of anticipation, and some of bewilderment, have covered the faces of the crowd. Fantom randomly appears back on the soap box, for he is a Fantom after all.

He chuckles to himself. You thought I forgot to tell you who I am authing didn’t you. Hahaha. The man that has been chosen to be my partner in crime, is not other than….PROPHETOFDEATH, and the Undead Disciples.

Now please rejoice, and spam him with congratulations. This is well deserved and I know he will do great things with me, here in Chicago.

And for now, I say my farewells, and let ProphetOfDeath take the stand.

Fantom steps down from the smoke box and leans on the wall beind him to finish his smoke.
Report Post Tip
Excellent pick. I can't wait to see what he does.

Pats ProphetOfDeath on the back and heads back to his HQ..
Report Post Tip
CONGRATS POD
Report Post Tip
CONGRATZ!! Well Deserved Good Luck with your Family and everything <3 :)
Report Post Tip
Congratulations ProphetOfDeath, I'm sure you'll do great things. Job well done.
Report Post Tip
Congrats sir, I'm excited to be a part of this.
Report Post Tip
Many thanks to you Fantom and to all those accounted with giving me this glory.
Report Post Tip
Chicago.. a great city and a city filled with two great mafioso.

Chews off the end of his cigar and smiles at the new leader

Congrats and best of luck in Chicago.. I will be sure to stop by and have a drink soon!
Report Post Tip
Steps aside Fantom and P.O.D

Fantom_Ghost, excellent pick my friend, Chicago is whole again!

ProphetOfDeath, Congratulations and good luck with Mr. Ghost
Report Post Tip
Best of luck and all my well wishes as you make Chi town rumble!! Congratz!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations

Always nice to see a new crewleader in Chicago. I wish you all the best
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, the HMS Friend welcomes you aboard the crewleader friendship.

Philadelphia is now the only city operating with just a single vessel.
Report Post Tip
Congrations POD, The city of Chicago will flourish even more with you partnered with Fantom_Ghost!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, ProphetOfDeath. I wish you and your organization the best with it's endeavors.
Report Post Tip
Dexter looks around for Prophet

'Congratulations Prophet, My family bloodline and yours have worked together in the past, I know you deserve this! Congrats man!'
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Future of Chicago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL