Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 13:31:00
Page:  1 
Undead Disciples Started by: ProphetOfDeath on Oct 30, '08 22:17
It is a bright sunny day on the streets. A man, dressed in robes, steps up on a platform in front of you. You wouldn't recognize him without the shadows that he normally resides upon, but today is not a day for him to remain in shadow any longer. The man steps forth and begins to speak.

Welcome. I must say, that I did not expect to be standing in front my fellow man on this day. However, it is a most supreme honour to be placed before you. Today is a day of change, for myself and for the mafioso, for our world, and for Chicago one of the greatest cities in our land.

ProphetOfDeath pauses slightly, already knowing that his audience knows what he is about to say.

I have been granted the ultimate honour to join the our leaders in the progression of our society. A task I fully intend to accomplish. The world is not broken, but it is far from perfect. We must all strive to make it the way it needs to be. As some mafioso have been talking about the old ways of our fathers not being present in today's society, I am going to dedicate my family and my life to following the four pillars that built and still hold our world together.

Those of you who would join me in my campaign must show intention to not only follow the rules of our world, but to follow the virtues of our fathers. Work hard for your family, work hard for your respect, work hard for our nation, and we can become a family that reminds us why we started in this business in the first place. Why we stripped ourselves of the tattered rags of our chaos and wore the tuxedo of uniformity. Why we decided that working together as whole was far better than smashing and grabbing whatever you could take for yourself. That is the way this world was forged, that is the way it was meant to be, that is the way it will be in my Headquarters.

Gazing off into the crowd, ProphetOfDeath looks into the eyes of his listeners.

I personally thank you all for being here, without the people of our world being a leader means nothing. It is the greatest prestige not only to work with the leaders, but to work with all of you.

ProphetOfDeath bows down to the crowd shortly, pulling his hood over his head, he steps back to listen to his viewers remarks.

There is no fading away today.

ProphetOfDeath crumples up the speech paper and throws it out into the crowd, looking inside of it you notice there was a note remarking that ProphetOfDeath's and Phantom_Ghost's ex-girlfriends are complete and total bitches. How odd.
Report Post Tip
PoD, my friend and family,

No one is more deserving. I know you'll blow me away.

I brought you into this world, and you're making a name for yourself. You make me and the Undead Army prouder than words can express.

Phantom_Ghost shakes ProphetOfDeath's hand and walks back to his HQ on the other side of town.
Report Post Tip
Watches the new HQ be built.. while sitting at a local Chicago diner..

Congrats on your new family, I have seen you on the streets with your fine artwork and business venture and I am excited to see what you do with your chance.

Good luck in Chicago and ill be sure I visit soon :)
Report Post Tip
Teds face lights up with glee as he listens to PoD speak

"Bravo PoD! Mine and your bloodline goes back a long way and I know you deserve this chance. Best of luck in the future, not that you need it."

Ted smiles and bows out of the crowd
Report Post Tip
Good luck in Chicago bro. I know you will work magic there. Congratz!
Report Post Tip
walks up to ProphetOfDeath and hands him a cigar

GoodLuck bro
Report Post Tip
Congrats ProphetOfDeath, nice to see a another CL in Chicago. Well deserved and i wish you the best of luck.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Prophet, I wish you all the luck in the world, and I know you will do great! Congrats again!
Report Post Tip
Congrats on your HQ do us proud and clean up chicago :)
Report Post Tip
Well done mate i know you will do the city of chicago proud

Many congratulations.
Report Post Tip
Best of luck to you sir. You and yours are always welcome in NY.
Report Post Tip
Congratz on your city and good luck with everything :)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Undead Disciples
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL