Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 12:42:58
Page:  1 
THE Undead Halloween Party! Started by: Fantom_Ghost on Oct 31, '08 00:01
You are strolling through the streets of Chicago, it is 12:01 AM on Friday, Oct. 31st. Halloween. The best holiday of all. You pass through the neck of the woods where Fantom_Ghost's HQ is located. You noticed about a mile away from his HQ, the streets have been blocked off. Grills, bounce houses, games, coolers full of booze, etc. are strung down the streets. You are amazed at how the street is decorated. It looks better than it did in your dreams for the past few nights.

A few moments later, you see Fantom_Ghost walk out of his HQ dressed as a large Viking. He strolls down the street and picks up a few beers as he notices the guests arriving.

Welcome all of my friends, family, associates, etc. Welcome to the Undead Halloween Party, we have everything you could imagine in the ways of fun. Hookers are on the east corner of the street, beer everywhere, liquor everywhere...you name it, we got it.

Have fun, and be sure you to get drunk for me!

Fantom continues on to greet all of the guests arriving.
Report Post Tip
Dressed as a vampire, Nichola walks up to Fantom and gives him a hug.

Man I do believe you have outdone yourself. Look at this place!
Nichola laughs as she takes a drink from him and turns to take in all the festivities.
Report Post Tip
Fantom stops for a minute. And begins to think to himself. He feels good about himself knowing he's going to be throwing one hell of a party.

Man, I'm lovin' this...

Fantom grabs another beer; trying to be the first one to get drunk.
Report Post Tip
walks over to sao and signals truck full of the best bud around

All yours bro, so lets get the bitch bumppin`!

walks up to the stage and calls the rest of the members of HU up on stage to play

starts to play UNDEAD!
Report Post Tip
Fantom is shocked when he sees the truck full of his favorite drug. He then comes to, and realizes his favorite band is about to perform at his party.

Let's get this shit started!

Fantom begins walking closer to the stage.
Report Post Tip
Hearing the band starting to play Nichola takes a seat to relax and enjoy her drink. She watches as people pass by dressed in all their best costumes. Laughing and smiling she realizes how much she does love this holiday.
Report Post Tip
calls Fantom_ghost on the stage and hands him the mic

bro take it away

lights up a blunt, pulls out two bottles of vodka,and gets wild
Report Post Tip
Cav dressed up as giant Cheeseburger grabs a beer and takes a seat by Nichola
Report Post Tip
<sees her="" friend="" looking="" around="" and="" drinking="" busterman="" grabs="" a="" jack="" coke="" heads="" over="" to="" nichola="">

Some party huh? Fantom really outdid himself. It looks really great.

<as nichola="" nods="" busterman="" motions="" to="" her="" that="" she="" will="" be="" right="" back="" and="" strolls="" over="" fantom="">

You really did a good job on this. I think it is way more than anyone was expecting. Nice job!!!</as></sees>
Report Post Tip
Nichola watches as busterman go over and says hi to Fantom setting there enjoying the atmosphere Nichola motions for her friend to come sit by her.

Quite a nice evening for a party I think. And what a party this seems to be.
Nichola talks loudly over the music and festivities as she takes a drink of her beer.

Standing up she grabs busterman and the two girls head towards the corwad gathering by the stage.
Report Post Tip
Laughs as Nichola pulls her over near the stage

LOL I think I might need a few more drinks before I make a fool out of myself lol
Report Post Tip
Antonio_Macelli is having pie, in Chicago, at his favorite 24 hour diner when the band starts up. Once finished, he pays for the pie and walks outside to see what all the commotion is about. Knowing that MissFreedom, a friend, and Phantom_Ghost a friend met through MissFreedom live in the direction of the sound, he walks closer. As he rounds the corner he notices the street barricades and asks a large Viking

Excuse me sir, Who's throwing this party? Is it's members only? Have you seen my friends MissFreedom or Phantom_Ghost?
Report Post Tip
Shows up dressed like a []D.[].[]\/[].[]D. complete with cane, hat, and chalice.

Whuzz goin' on mah beotchez? I keep dat shiet reel!

Crip walks over to the bar.

Whuddup foo' hand me over some dat drankyity drank over thurr and bring it over hurr so I can put it in thurr. Points at stomach.

Begins bobbing his head to the music.

Daymn dis sum gud shiet.
Report Post Tip
Phantom posts some rules

Start getting loud I wanna party now,

If you hate on Undead that's a party foul.
Report Post Tip
Burns his I hate Undead T-Shirt.. in order to be able to be at the party
Report Post Tip
Drops in through the roof dressed as a gigantic Green Beret, Guerrilla falls on Fantom_Ghost

Sorry man, didn't see ya there!
Report Post Tip
Fantom finishes singing the song with his favorite band. He steals the blunt from J3T and hops off stage. He begins walking around stopping at each of his friends to thank them for coming out.

This is one hell of a party, friends, drugs, booze...this is going to be a good night.

He then finishes the blunt and tosses it to the ground. He heads over to the nearest cooler to grab another beer.

Anyone want anything while I'm over here?
Report Post Tip
Looking over to Fantom_Ghost.

YO! What is up saltnpeppa? I kuld realy use some drank in mah tank. Hook me up wit' yo favorite flavaflav. P.O.D. gives Fantom_Ghost a wink.

Undead, all teh way from CaliCal.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: THE Undead Halloween Party!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL