Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 04:09:49
Page:  1 
Ghostly Awakening Started by: MaggieG on Oct 31, '08 10:40
Upon awaking this morning Maggie carried on her morning rituals. Teeth brushed and hair done I desired my morning hazelnut cappichino.

Hurriedly doning clothes I grab my leather jacket and make my way to the streets. Seeing something odd but not quite realizing just what it is I get a cold chill run up my spine.

A shadow in bright daylight! Was it my imagination or reality..Ghosts has taken over the streets of New Orleans.

Has anyone else had this vision today or am I going insane?

Further investigation is needed. To solve the question.
Report Post Tip
When there's something strange in the neighborhood who ya gonna call. I dunno but you better hurry cause if ghosts take over we are all doomed.
Report Post Tip
Overhears MaggieG in the streets and decides to approach her.

You are not the only one. Strange things have been happening all over theses cities.

Pulls out his pistol and looks down at it.

I never thought of the day that you could not protect me...
Report Post Tip
So it must be a wide spead contamination of some sort. Maybe a poisonous cloud to make all Zombies.

Looking at The Undead Family may answer our questions or is it the Gods that watch over us?

Another good question is, what happens if a unruly crowd tries to take over? We're already dead...Could they hurt us?

Mags runs as to her home to hide under the bed.

No one will find me here!!
Report Post Tip
With a quick whizz, bang, WALLOP! SuperTed crashes from the sky, into the bin next to Oops and MaggieG. He gets himself up and quickly pats his red lycra suit

"Something needs to be done and sharpish! My powers seem to be failing against them, they just don't seem to be warned off with my campness!"

Ted lets out a long sigh and takes out his revolver. With a quick scratching of his chin, Ted joins MaggieG and Oops

"Dur dur dur dur dur dur....TED BUSTERS!"

Ted shakes his head

"Still doesn't sound right....."
Report Post Tip
while seeing Stay-Puft walk towards the building and through New Orleans

Well, that's something you don't see every day.

I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something that I loved from my childhood. Something that would never ever possibly destroy us. Mr. Stay-Puft
Report Post Tip
When the Undead can't save us from the ghastly horror...

Goat's voice trailed off as he looked over his shoulder down a New York alley

We're in trouble now.

He whispered softly into the pay phone he had been using to call his usual morning contacts...

I'm so startled...

Only seconds later did he realize that the line was dead, the receiver still gripped tightly in his sweaty hand. He hung up the dead phone, pulled his coat tight around himself, and hurried off down the street, trying to determine what places would be safest on this of all days, All Hallow's Eve
Report Post Tip
Upon awakening, Antonio walks into the bathroom to brush his teeth, when he looks in the mirror, all he sees is a shadowy reflection, mostly blurred but with his face barely visible. Understandably startled, He quickly dresses and runs out to the street to see what the hell is going on...

Hell...is...what's going on, apparently.

Looking at the normally busy street, all Antonio sees are shadowy figures, some with barely visible faces, some without.

This is creepy, I'm going back to bed. This is some really messed up dream.
Report Post Tip
BD wakes up to feel a presence in his bed, he opens his eyes to look at the most hideous demon looking face next to him. Faster than the eye can track, he whips out his piece and blows a hole into the wall where the face once was realized it had just as quickly disappeared. BD Mumbles under his breath about how he told his ex-wife not to haunt him on halloween.
Report Post Tip
Goat wakes up with a start in his bed

Not again!

He opens his eyes and turns over to find his girlfriend next to him, smiling

Thank God it's just you. The nightmare is over.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ghostly Awakening
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL