Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 23:28:03
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Tea Time!: Issue Thirteen Started by: tatiana on Nov 01, '08 04:21
Unfortunately, you're on a 3 month bandwagon on the wane.

Taking everything with a grain of salt, or tablespoon, in this case, is recommended when reading magazines that clearly state at the beginning that is is a gossip magazine that will twist the stories in it's favor.
Report Post Tip
My advice Phantom : Hire a Good Lawyer ;)
Report Post Tip
Hi appears on the sidewalk carrying a vendor's box filled with tissues, calling out like a newspaper boy

"Tissues! Get your tissues! Come get your tissues, only fifteen cents each!"

"Hello ma'am...err...I mean sir. Would you like a tissue to wipe away those tears? I know how hard it can be when a gossip publication hurts your feelings so much that you have to stomp your feet in protest."

Hi pockets the fifteen cents and looks for a new customer

"Tissues! Come get your tissues! Only fifteen cents each!"

"Surely some of you crying bitches...err...I mean hardened mobsters have some use for a box of tissues! I'm just a poor guy trying to make a living!"

"Tissues! Get your tissues! Only fifteen cents each!"
Report Post Tip
Another excellent issue well done ladies.
Report Post Tip
Marietta looks up from the newsstand, raising her eyebrow at the naysayers before tilting her head to the side. With a sigh she merely begins to rearrange the stacks upon stacks of Issue Thirteen, organizing them in an even pattern for the next wave of people who will rush to buy the paper.

Handjobs? I've heard of those!

But seriously, what I find hilarious is that no one ever had a problem with the paper when myself and the girls were poor mobsters starting out in the world, with nothing but the clothes on our back and 'goomba' ranks to speak of.

Now that we're suddenly some of the most well known mobsters in the country we're subject to the angry outpouring from a select few like this? I mean, we've had complaints before. Hell, we've even been sued once back in the day. What boggles me the most is the fact that things seem to be taken more seriously, and I mean dead seriously as far as Tea Time is concerned in the past few weeks in comparison to it's first few successful months.

Marieta shrugs, brushing her blond hair back from her shoulders and smiling sweetly.

But nevertheless, if it has offended you or took the piss out of your character in any way, then sorry. Like Phantom_Goat said, though I believe he meant to be sarcastic, there are disclaimers in the paper. The same disclaimers we've had since the very get go.

Now if you'll excuse me...

The Don turns back to the other women behind the newsstand and begins to gossip, pulling out a comb and brushing Zoey's hair while giggling and swatting playfully at Tatiana.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tea Time!: Issue Thirteen
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL