Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 21:52:33
Page:  1 
An ode to Marietta Started by: prozac on Nov 01, '08 04:56
Marietta, so lovely and so fair.

At night she makes me brush her hair.

Not mean and yet not so nice.

The whippings and cake will have to suffice.

Just and kind she helps the masses.

She even helps those who have suffered many harasses.

Powerful and strong she walks about.

Ive seen her slap wrongdoers with a trout.

Have a problem she is there in a flash.

No doubt she will even lend you some cash.

But I drag this on far to long.

If I continue I might sing her a song.

So I bring this to an end.

Marietta, you are a wonderful friend.

Just for you my dear :D

Who is next I wonder?
Report Post Tip
Oh my. How absolutely lovely, the stunned Don states. She cannot think what to say or do, merely giggles several times before getting a bright spark in her eyes.

Ah, I know exactly how to repay you, Marietta gushes as she blushes in embarrassment. She quickly walks forward towards Prozac, pushing him down onto the ground and then fleeing as fast as her little legs will carry her.

Thank yoooooooooou! she yells, her voice trailing behind her as she runs.
Report Post Tip
Nice... that Prozac does good work. Kudos.
Report Post Tip
Walks out of the local flower shop.. carrying nearly a dozen roses in one hand and a box of chocolates

Marietta!!

Yells as she runs away..

Well damn.. I had these flowers and candy for her....

Opens up the candy and starts to eat some.. passing it to a mobster who walks by
Report Post Tip
Shaggs Walks by and Striphe hands him gifts

Thanks man... Kind of weird though
Report Post Tip
Hah Thats really good Prozac.
Report Post Tip
She listens with great interest and smirks.

Well Prozac it appears that you have a crush on my beloved Marietta. This may cause a few issues since it is I that warms her office chair before she settles her delicate tush into it for a day of hard work. It is I who brings her tea and crumpets in the afternoon to keep her energy up. It is I who takes the time to boil the water over a gas flame in a kettle.

I tend to her bumps, bruises, and wounds when her klutzy ways cause her to walk into walls, slam her hand in a door, or bruise those delicate knuckles after she beats the crap out of some petty thug who thinks they are better than her.

I hereby give you notice that should you pursue her affections any further that I will have to retaliate with great force.

She turns on her heel and walks away heading toward the local bakery for scones and muffins.
Report Post Tip
Fantom listens to tiggy as she rants about Marietta. He chuckles a bit and lights a smoke

You women make me laugh. But in a good way. Don't worry. :)

Fantom then walks off to get ready for his sekrit meeting with his sekrit lover, Marietta.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An ode to Marietta
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL