Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:55:10
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Personalized colors Started by: lylithe on Nov 01, '08 16:08
It'd be SO sexy if I could have my profile be in all pink or camo greens to match my picture, wouldn't it be a fun Idea to let us personalize our colors? Maybe even for the entire site! I think it'd be fun. :)
Report Post Tip
It's a mafia themed game based in the 1930/1940 era... The Great Depression, Prohibition, and all that jazz. Shouldn't the game's interface reflect that rather than looking like Rainbow Brite and all of her buddies drank too much and coloured it with their vomit?

It's the United States not Rainbow Land.
Report Post Tip
I agree with tiggy this is the underworld of the United States, not pretty pony land.
Report Post Tip
Stretch gives pizza_guy a high five.

I agree, leave the color out.
Report Post Tip
*pizza_guy takes the high five.*

Not all the color, just the really "unsmart" ones
Report Post Tip
People fail to realize that gray, black, and white are indeed colors. Thy are monochromatic, but colors none the less. And they are perfect for this game. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Report Post Tip
I say change the login screen. I hate when I'm school or working logging in, MAFIA RETURNS. THE GAME! Heh, come on. :) Let's be more subtle.
Report Post Tip
I do agree that the addition of the words [THE GAME] was the least visually appealing decision ever. I would want it to look like it used to in that respect.

Do we need to specify it is THE GAME? How many Mafias are returning?
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Personalized colors
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL