Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:31:50
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
And they Say Move IT! Move IT! Started by: Jace_Herondale on Mar 15, '13 01:25

Mooshie stands near his friends and family with a smile lit from ear to ear. The stains of a few drink spilled on him from raising glasses wasn't enough of a buzz kill to dissatisfy his mood. He was happy for the new Godfather of Chicago.

"Congratulations Cpt-Harris! Long live the Godfather!" He shouts and cheers.

Report Post Tip

Padrino raises a glass, cheering Cpt-Harris, the new boss of Chicago Suburbs.

Congratulations captain!

Report Post Tip

Though I am extremely late to this party, I still want to take the time to congratulate you publicly on your new position within the city of Chicago. You are without a doubt one of the hardest working members of our city, and being in such a position of importance has not slowed you down one step. This is a promotion that is not only well deserved, it was one that was well earned with every drop of blood, sweat and tears you have poured into this city. Congratulations, Harris, and here is to a bright future in your new role!

Report Post Tip

Sinfest having just flown from Chicago really had nothing negative to say about the city. It seemed it had been well taken care of. Sinfest walks by and hears Jace_Herondale, a relative of a friend of his mother, speaking out. Hearing the news of another godfather in the fine city Chicago had seemed to be some pretty awesome news. With all these wannabe godfathers walking around sent by the gods it was nice to see a none robotic Godfather claiming another patch of grass. Sinfest decides to send a letter to the new godfather stating

To the new godfather of the Chicago Suburbs,

Congratulations on earning you own patch of grass. I hope you will live long and have great fortune in all of your endeavors. Good luck and may your enemies, if any be squashed quickly

Sinfest not being new to the mob scene knew not to list any names just in case the pigs found the note. Sinfest was one for keeping his nose as clean to the naked eye as he could. Sinfest then walks up to Jace_Herondale and asks

"When will you be in new york next man? I got a batch of cookies made with your name on it."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: And they Say Move IT! Move IT!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL