Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 22:55:30
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
A new Don, you say? Started by: Echelon on Nov 01, '08 21:30
Kicking off November with a cold, wintery night, Echelon wanders around the premesis of his Bosses' property for a short time until noticing Don Doyle walking out of his headquarters wearing a fresh suit. Slowly creeping up on him, Echelon manages to slowly get behind him before jumping to a brisk walk and patting Doyle on the back, directing him to another car parked outside of the property.

"Gooood evening. I had something special planned. Hop in."

With Echelon heading to the drivers seat, the newly promoted Don scratches his head. "Where the hell are we going?", he mutters. "Oh, you'll see." Echelon replied.

Driving a short distance, Echelon pulls up to a bar he had recently purchased; Most of the organization along with various outcasts were inside, that Echelon presumed to be waiting for Doyle. Stepping out of the car and leading Doyle to the entrance, he opens the large, reinforced oak doors, revealing several members of The Wanderers laying in various areas with bottles near them. As Echelon picks through the stupefied members, he notices Dexter on a small raised platform, with a microphone in his hand, wobbling left to right while attempting to sing a ballad about the joys of drug use. Letting out a deep sigh, he steps up to the platform and snags the microphone out of Dexter's hands. Looking up, he notices more people leaning against the wooden rail, gathering slowly one by one. "Vodka already? Get over here, damn it!", he yells at Doyle. Pulling him onto the platform, Echelon begins to speak.

"What a day, aye? My boss, and my dear friend - finally making it to the esteemed rank of Don - I can only wish you the greatest of success, and a big, wholloping, "Congratulations". You've earned it, through all the various trials you've been through. Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, drunkards and crack addicts, I now give you.. DON DOYLE!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations on making Don Sir! It is an honor to be a part of your family.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations sir, I know our family will prosper.
Report Post Tip
Nice job sir. I knew you would get it soon. Lets get drunk now!
Report Post Tip
Dexter stops his attempted ballad singing and steps down

'Congratulation Doyle, I have never seen a man more dedicated to earn respect and the Don rank, as you did. You are perfect for it!'
Report Post Tip
Nichola smiles at Doyle as she walks up to him.

You, Doyle, of all people know how hard it is to work for Don. The late nights that were so tiresome but you pushed and pushed. This is well deserved for someone that, I as my boss, admire and respect. Congrats, New Don of Las Vegas. Congrats!!!
Report Post Tip
Many Congratulations Don Doyle it has a ring to it. Its a Big day for you so im here to show my respects... congrats and i hope you have many happy days.
Report Post Tip
congrats Doyle, sir
Report Post Tip
Putting his drink down for a minute to congratulate his Boss.

"You have won wars, earned respect and taken your family to prosperity, I'm just proud to have you as my Boss."

"This is your day and you deserve it."
Report Post Tip
Gambino saw Don Doyle bellied up to the bar slamming back those long island teas. He walked over and motioned for the young mafioso sitting on the next stool to surrender his seat. The young gangster hurriedly jumped off the stool and moved to the end of the bar.

"Mind if I buy you a round to celebrate, Don Doyle?" Gam asked as he took over the recently vacated stool next to Doyle.

Doyle grinned, "Hell boy, buy me two. Don't be a cheap ass."

"Set up 'em Joe." Gam said to Joseph, then he turned to his friend and mentor and said, "Sir, I can't tell you how happy I am to see this day. The Don of the great Sin City! You have worked so hard to get where you are and I'm proud to be here with you. You are simply amazing, buddy."

Joseph came back with their teas. Gambino lifted his glass to the new Don of Vegas...
Report Post Tip
Congrats Doyle, all the hard work finally paid off!

*Gets some beers to start the celebration*
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Doyle:)

Well deserved.
Report Post Tip
King Cav sitting on a nearby bench and looks up in agony as he hears the man speach

Doyle cant be a Don, he's a redneck!

shakes his head, looks up and gives Doyle a congratulating nod

Well deserved old friend...
Report Post Tip
Congrats Doyle, you earned it well done :)
Report Post Tip
Walks over to Doyle and shakes his hand

Hell of a job man, well deserved.
Report Post Tip
My friend..

Shakes hands with Doyle

Im proud and happy to see you Don with me.. we both worked hard and you earned it my friend.

Congrats and enjoy it
Report Post Tip
Doyle, very well done, it's great to see you in this new position. Being with you for a very long time makes me even more proud and happy to see where you are now.

You care a lot for your family and therefore I know noone else who'd deserve this honor more than you. Congratulations to our new Don!

Respects

~Nasciturus
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Doyle, good to see new era of Dons within our society.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Don Doyle, I know you've worked your little booty off to make this esteemed level.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Doyle! Have not been working with you long, but I have nothing but good things to say about you. Well done, and deserved!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A new Don, you say?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL