Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 12:31:11
Page:  1 
An Ode to Prozac Started by: Marietta on Nov 02, '08 01:45
Marietta, the Don of Detroit, visibly drunk, stumbles out upon the Streets and smiles at a small crowd that is gathered around the usual stereotypical soapbox. Oh hello, she says, tilting her head politely and almost losing her balance. I am here mainly to respond to a speech that was made about myself last night. I can only hope I can do this justice.

Pausing slightly the woman takes a deep breath, gaining a gleam within her eye before starting to recite a poem she is making up as she goes along.

Prozac dear, you are a king among men

Without you I fear the world would end

At night I think about you with the warmest of feelings

Nothing naughty, just normal thoughts of keeling.

When you look out at the ocean, even when frowning

The sight of your face and body makes me feel like drowning

I am captivated by your every move, your scent

I know that it wasn't cheap to attain, you spent every cent

This Don longs for the day that we can be together

To celebrate our attraction, make love in all sorts of weather

Every day without you is one I detest...

Prozac, please, our love would win any contest.

I fear I should stop before I embarrass myself and cry.

Too late, I suppose, for without you... I shall die.

Marietta dramatically places a hand to her forehead and gazes out at the crowd before pressing her eyes together to squeeze out a single, lone tear.
Report Post Tip
She follows her boss outside into the cool air and sobs as she listens to her recite the ode to the despicable Prozac.

Why Marietta?! Why must you flaunt this in my face? After all the plans we have made, those late night escapades in your office when no one is around... You have broken my heart. I have no will to live.

She turns away from her beloved sister and begins to walk down the street, tears streaming down her face.

Isn't this my luck... Passed over for a two pump chump. My life isn't worth living anymore.
Report Post Tip
Pushing his way through the mob standing in front of Marietta, Prozac comes to a stop and hugs the lovely Don

Thats the sweetest thing I have heard in quite some time. You have clearly outdone even me.
Report Post Tip
Looking deep into Prozac's eyes Marietta finally feels that this may be the moment. The Don had quite the tumultuous life, especially in the love department- losing more than two fiances in her lifetime. Despite the fear that she would lose yet another love, a small part of her being knew that a third time may yet be a charm. Taking a deep breath she cracked a smile; the largest smile she had experienced in months. Nay, years.

Falling gently down to one knee, Marietta dug around in her jacket pocket and pulled out a jewelry box. With a quick flip of her wrists she opened it, revealing a very lovely and very masculine- because she knew Prozac was totally afraid of being labeled a homosexual- ring. Prozac, she said in a low voice, her eyes twinkling and her body prickling with anticipation.

I know we haven't known each other for long, but that did not stop me from developing feelings for you. Sure, I'm scary and sure people often say I do not have a heart, but that's not true. My heart is beating for you. Please, please make me the happiest woman on Earth by giving me your hand in marriage.

Waiting on tenterhooks she felt as if no other question she had ever asked in her entire life was as scary as this one.
Report Post Tip
Standing shocked and amazed watching Mariette bend down on one knee Prozac listens intently only half believing the words the lovely Don is speaking

How could I refuse such an offer from such a lovely person. This has truly been the single most amazing moment in my mafia life. Of course I will marry you.

Prozac places the ring on his finger and takes Marietta by the hand and lifts her up off her knee.

I shall throw you the most extravagant wedding the likes none have seen in this thing of ours to date.

Prozac whisks his new fiance off into the night for all the mobsters standing around to wonder what shall happen next
Report Post Tip
~Sniffs~

Congradulations both of you. That was one of the most romantic events I've seen in ages. Prozac make sure you keep her happy at all times.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An Ode to Prozac
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL