Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 01:54:37
Page:  1 
Never judge a book by its cover! Started by: TheDean on Nov 02, '08 12:26
TheDean made is way through the streets. It was a windy day. The whistling sounds echoed through every crack and crevice bashing against the window panes of the city side apartments and the stores that lined the streets. People struggled through to their destinations like some tug 'o war played between us, the fine people of society against the forces of nature that be. He found a little box where he lodged against a lamp post. He then stood on this box and held tightly to the lamp post as he began his speech.

Over the last few days the streets has been filled with congratulations and odes to respected men and woman alike. Friendship, it seems that people have come out here and shown that no matter which family you belong to, that you can maintain a decent relationship with others.

Not saying that there have not been any arguments, but the debates that have occurred have been quality to say the least. But its all done to project our points of views to a particular situation from which we can learn and be better at working through the lives we live.

But something was brought to my attention today. I heard that some people were shocked at the display of talent from some of the most famous mafioso around these parts. No, I am not talking about how good they can make you squeal, even if it may be like a little piggy. Nor am I referring to their skills in making the unwanted disappear. What I am referring to on the other hand, is their skills in writing, speaking and their love for poetry! Yes, many did not know that our very own leaders and hard ass murderers had a softer side.

Never judge a book by its cover. Just think that the same people you associate yourself with have much more to offer than just the job. I know for one, that instead of taking Prozac for a drink in future, I should invite him for a book review study at the local University, he may really get his rocks off.

Did anyone know that Zoey enjoyed taking long walks and nursing flowers in her spare time more than kicking the ass of those who's asses need to be kicked?

Did any of you know that my good friend Doyle has a collection of stickers that he sticks all over his place to brighten up his day when he gets back home from work.

And did any of you know that deep down inside, Hi doesn't really hate any of you. That list that has been rumored to contain the names of all the people he would like to see dead? Well it does exist, but do you want to know something else? That list has no names on it. Instead he attends a little church every Sunday with sermons and singing where he prays for each and every one of you!

Next time any of you decide to judge another based on just his appearance, take note that, that very person could have more in common with you than you think.

He stumbles off that raggedy box and looks for some shelter. The wind seemed to be getting worse he thought.
Report Post Tip
Ah not all the hard asses can act hard all the time bet you half of the people walking these streets still have a teddy bear in there bed to cuddle up to on the dark and cold nights just to comfort themselve listen to classical music and what not. now myself i prefer a comedy at the theater, or a nice cup of tea not too keep on poetry and all that i dont have the brains to put together that many words at once.

Everyone has different skills bet theres alot of singers too that sing to there love ones and so on. But we all cant put on our masks all the time we have to reveal our inner most selves at some point.
Report Post Tip
Has anyone ever heard of keeping up appearances, very highly doubt it.
Report Post Tip
Zoey nodded to agree with TheDean's speech.

It's true. Hi and I are the nicest people in the mafia.
Report Post Tip
You have your facts mixed up.

I do actually hate everyone. However, the list of people I want to kill does not exist. It used to exist, but since then I have decided that I want everyone to die, so making a list that includes everyone would be sort of redundant.
Report Post Tip
After listening to the opinions of the mob...a figure steps to the center of the circle

Hey Dean i know you've been schooling people for a bit now, but im gonna have to go with HI on this one....Are we seriously talking about the butchers of MR enjoying long walks, loving everyone and sleeping with teddy bears at night. We are mafioso's not your friendly kindergarten teachers! lol

drawn his gun from the holder....looks up and fire a shot! To being butchers!!!!
Report Post Tip
Laughs after hearing Boom's comments

Shall I really get into what some of us do in our spare time?

Whispers to Boom

Remember that time you got really really drunk and made me search for hours for that pacifier you could not part with? Don't worry, your secret is safe with me!

As for Hi, well what can I say...He whether he hates us or not, one this is still constant, he is passionate about the way he feels! And we should thank our lucky stars that there is no list, but one day we all must part from this world be it by his gun or anothers..will you part with your pacifier then?

begins to laugh once again as he offers Boom a smoke
Report Post Tip
Boom I dont think you understood TheDean's speech...

You talk about these "butchers" as if they are robots programmed only for one thing: the destruction of others.

Did you forget these "butchers" are people too. Cosa Nostra is a lifestyle bud. It brings with it some perks. Some times a job needs to be done. That does not mean we dont have hobbies or other things to occupy our minds when we are free. Even the toughest guy has his soft spot. Why? Well because we are human. So what if someone enjoys long walks in the beach or even poetry... does that make them less dangerous? Does that mean you dont respect them? if you think so then go ahead and try and do something. I guarantee you their "ugly" side will come out.
Report Post Tip
Wonders why Hi & Zoey arent married...

Hi, you know you love us all deep, deep, deep down beneath hell :)

Hands Zoey a sucker
Report Post Tip
Why would I buy the cow when I can get the milk for free?
Report Post Tip
Marriage is for crazy people like Marietta and Prozac.
Report Post Tip
I think it's fairly easy to judge some books by their covers.

For example, all of tiggy's have "Hugzilla + tiggy" drawn in crayon with giant hearts around them. I believe that's fairly obvious what it means.
Report Post Tip
Theyre going to school to be Heart Surgeons ?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Never judge a book by its cover!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL