Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:00:57
Page:  1 
A Severe Delivery Started by: WildTurkey on Mar 16, '13 22:31

The wind whipped outwardly off of Lake Michigan and hit WildTurkey squarely in the face. It was a crisp March wind, the exact temperature for refreshment. The Chicago winter had been a brutal affair and everyone was overjoyed to see the signs of spring. He sucked the air in deep in his lungs, taking the moment to clear his mind. The city of Chicago had quite a tale to tell. Some of the greatest Mafioso to ever grace our world had governed the criminal underworld here. The crime syndicates of old New York had moved their operations to Chicago entirely in the recent months. It hadn't been easy, but though the concentrated effort of our people, Chicago today stands as tall as it ever has. It was only though mere good fortune and the hard work of his people that WildTurkey had been chosen run the criminal operations in the city's South Side. The responsibility was staggering, the devotion needed is immense, and the shoes to fill were massive. Even with all this weighting on his mind, WT didn't bat an eyelash. If it were WT standing alone in the South Side the pressure would have cooked him already. It was only through the continuous, unrelenting support of his family and friends that this goal was ever achieved. This was truly a testament to their hard work, he was just blessed to be able to call them family.

At that moment a great ship rounded the corner of the port. The serine beach suddenly exploded with activity with barely a nod of his gobbler. A fleet of backloading trucks rolled onto the beach, their tires chained to maneuver through the sand. Severe jumped out of the nearest truck and stopped beside the turkey..

"You have done good work here" WT said. "The trucks sound like they are running better than last week. Just make sure that none of your men have stick fingers…"

Turkey couldn't help but grin widely as Severe turned to gape at him incredulously. Almost to have been stuck to stone in that instant Severe stood stock still, and then slowly began survey the beach and all the men and women working. He turned back to WT.

"You serious Turk? I don't quite know what to say. I mean I know you are taking Godfather here soon but me? A small smirk, barely visible, had began to creep across Severe's face.

"Who better? You have stood by me as my Right hand since the inception the The Morningwood Elite. I understand your reservations, but I am not someone who goes into a plan half cocked. If I had any doubts in your abilities my friend, you would even be working with me. When I take the plunge and put on my Godfather ring you will be standing beside me still, just as a full time Boss. You will take those that I cannot take with me myself. You will lead them and love them as I have. Just remember…. Rule with love and fear isn't needed. Get this finished and delivered, and them go and speak to Gina Torrio, I've commissioned a bold suit for you already."

With that WildTurkey turned and left Severe standing on the beach a little dumb struck. He looked after WT for a moment longer and then turned back to the operation on the beach. Creep and Psychopath moved to his side and loaded back into the Buick.

TL;DR - Severe set up in the South Side of Chicago!

Report Post Tip

WildTurkey, I have been here with you since the birth of The Morningwood Elite and it has been quite a ride. I want to say that it has been a honor being able to serve as your RH for all these months. I also want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to stand by you now as a Boss and to help make South Side what it will be in the upcoming future.

I also want to give a special thanks to everybody who supported me over the months, without you all I wouldn't be where I am. Thank You All!

Report Post Tip

Well well, Severe. This is quite the occasion!

Congratulations, my friend. It is a delight to see you stand here in a bold suit. It goes to show what hard work, dedication and sheer perserverance can result in. Enjoy every moment!

Be careful, though, with this aged whiskey. I know how prone you are to falling asleep, so perhaps it is best to reserve it as a nightcap. Also...let's not discuss our little chat from a few days ago. I've decided against that particular look. I'm quite simply more glorious as a woman; to become a man might ruin my misleadingly delicate exterior.

Lilac hands a bottle to Severe and pats his back with a smile and a wink.

Report Post Tip

Sephiroth walks over to Severe throwing his arm around his shoulders and gives him a good shake...

Well done Severe, was only a matter of time before you would get your shot, I hope its everything you hoped it would be old friend.

Report Post Tip

Severe our bloodlines go back a long time and they have known yours to be hardworking, loyal, honest, well as honest as a crook can be, and a very, very capable mobster.  I can't express the joy I feel to finally get to see you get your chance to lead.  I know you will do a great job for WildTurkey and the fine city of Chicago.  I wish you the best of luck with your new endeavours my friend.

Report Post Tip

Even though I don't think we know each other, I still have to congratulate you Severe. Becoming the boss of your own HQ is quite an achievement. I'm sure you'll do great as one of Chicago's leaders.

Report Post Tip

Congrats brother! I'm so excited to see you reach this level man. I know for a fact you'll do great for your city and your district. Perfect choice In my opinion.

Don hands a bottle of the most fine wine in the city.

Don sips on his and makes a toast to the new family in South Side!

Report Post Tip

Severe, well done and congratulations on your newest position within our city. I think anyone who has had the privilege of working with you under WildTurkey knows you are worth more than your weight in gold, and will put in the hard work needed to prove it. I wish you many successes and happy returns as you embark on this newest journey in bold. Congrats!

Report Post Tip

<em>Walks over, gives Severe a tight hug and gives him a sweet kiss on the cheek.</em>

Congratualations, I am so very proud of you. I wish you the very best! 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Severe Delivery
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL