Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 15:35:54
Page:  1 
The Lights are still out in the South Side Started by: WildTurkey on Mar 16, '13 23:23

"I trust that it all got delivered?" WT sat in his new penthouse headquarters in the Congress Hotel. The Chicago Outfit had recently paid and renovated the top of the hotel to accommodate the new Godfather. His friends and family surrounded him as he stared into the fireplace. Many congratulated, others left gifts on his desk, all were there in the name of Family. "Yes, the trucks all made it to the warehouses. The crates are being distributed now. We should be getting paid here shortly… Psychopath said over the crackling of the fire. His face was hidden in shadow, but he could feel the intensity in Psychopaths body language. The man had worked for WT for a long time and become one of his most dedicated members. After spending so much time with someone you start to pick up on his or her silent tells. Beyond him being a dedicated soldier, the had had proven himself an excellent leader and visionary. "My dear Psychopath. I have a task for you. You have always been one of my most reliable men and a constant source of counsel. I can say without any hesitation our South Side district, and Chicago as a whole, would not be on the strong legs it is if it wasn't for you. This city owes you much. The task I ask of you is not going to be easy. As you know, I just took the position of Godfather of the South Side. I cannot lead this land by myself my friend. I ask you now if you will be the Underboss to the people that we have raised up together. I am not capable of undertaking this task on my own. The responsibility that you will hold on your shoulders is not something that is taken lightly, I only ask because I know you are the only one I would choose for this task. Without you, there isn't a Morningwood Elite."

Psychopath, without hesitation, drew a knife from his belt and squeezed the blade in his hand. Blood slowly began to run down the steel and he held his hand over the fire, the red dripping into the crackling embers.

"On the blood that runs through my veins, I swear to protect the men and women that protect us. Those that serve me will be taken and cared for as if they were my own blood. There is no greater honor than protect those that call me family. WildTurkey, I am honored."

WT stood and embarrassed the man in a long hug and gave him a kiss on each cheek.

"No my friend, it is you that honors me. You came to this organization in an extremely dark time for us all. Without you, Chicago would be a shell of what you see now. You have put in the hard work and proved yourself a Mafioso beyond most people's comprehension. The poise and grace you display on a daily bases is what keeps entire cities thriving. The friendship and guidance you have given me is priceless, and I wouldn't dream of selecting anyone else to be my Underboss. Congratulations my friend; I only wish I had more to give you."

With that, WT pulled a small ring box out of his coat pocket and opened in. Inside was a golden ring inscribed with the letters S.S.U.B - South Side Underboss.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Psycho takes the ring from WT and slides it on his right hand.

Godfather WT, it's truly an honor to be your Underboss for the South Side district. You sir have been a great friend to me as well as a great mentor and I would love to use this opportunity to show you my gratitude. Even though I'll do my very best to help you lead this district, I'm sure we won't have much to do since the members of South Side are completely outstanding. I couldn't ask for a better district!

Psycho brought cigars for a celebration. He lights one, gives it to WT, and lights the other one for himself.

Yippee-ki-yay mother fucker! This shall be one hell of a ride!

Report Post Tip

You know without a doubt how excited, happy, and overjoyed seeing you in your new position makes me. Our bloodlines have been long time friends and have ridden highs and lows together, but at the end of the day I know without a doubt that this is one of the most deserved promotions, and one of the most prestigious honors that you deserve. Congratulations WT, and here is to you, your new district, and Chicago as a whole as we step into the future! Well done, old friend.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Lights are still out in the South Side
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL