Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 10:31:38
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Battle of Los Angeles Started by: Juggalo on Nov 02, '08 22:59
Johnny, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. A true leader does anything possible to defend his family.
Report Post Tip
"it seemed we were winning the battle until you ran scared to big brother for help also only true Crew Leader fights 1 on 1 "

So 1v1 why didn't both leaders shoot it our by themselves THATS A TRUE 1v1 seems your leader attacked and couldnt follow through. It's shame you have no big brother to run too.

I guess you can hug death when you meet him
Report Post Tip
Gunmen are shooting your family GO GET HELP wait no its not fair damn it what do we do? Oh well lay down and die seems fair
Report Post Tip
lol thats a joke...And truthfully I don't think anyone here believe the lil speech your CL gave..Attacked a guy because he was hardly ever around. Sounds sneaky sneaky to me and like the other guy pointed out what is the responsibility of a RHM?
Report Post Tip
It would not have made any difference. One Who-err > 25 Juggalos.
Report Post Tip
Zoey, I honestly see what are saying
Report Post Tip
Thank you. I'm glad you see things my way.

Now I think you should apologize to Bi-Polar_Bear for saying he's not a true leader.
Report Post Tip
and for trying to kill his crew.
Report Post Tip
Zoey, Im sorry but I will not do it. I'm to loyal to my boss to apologize to Bear and you should understand that one.
Report Post Tip
It doesn't lessen your loyalty for apologizing for whats wrong. War is war, it happened and it will soon be over, but what you said was unfair. Sticks and stones may break your bones but names DO HURT you.

Sorry Hi for getting the facts wrong earlier. See, its not so difficult.
Report Post Tip
Now now guys.

Let's not get too emotional:) A man is just expressing his opinions. Be a little more chillaxed like Hi, homies:D
Report Post Tip
I don't usually use this tone much but what an idiot and I am more than pleased the way this turned out and that honestly has nothing to do with me being alive now but to do with this idiot being removed and letting everyone see what he was really like before hand.

R.I.P to all that have fallen.
Report Post Tip
All I know is the better CL still stands. Not all about warring and cutting peoples feet out from under them.
Report Post Tip
"Have I missed something here? Since when has it been wrong to accept help from an ally?? Is this a new age thing? Do we now aim our guns at ourselves to shoot other people? Do we bribe people with sweets?"

No.

Anyone would accept the help Johnny. I also advise you to accept help in another sense.

SuperTed mumbles..."tard"

"It was a poor excuse for a war, and the right thing has been done. Juggalos Family suffered for a poor decision. Shit happens."
Report Post Tip
Walks into the street.. now that the gunfire has stopped and the street appeares to be safe

Well, you never know what your decisions will lead too.. In this case, one family attempted to war another family and lost. I would like to say, all mafioso involved have been respectful and I havent seen the usual crying like usual.

A lot of good people died for their family and for what they believed it, and at the end of the day one family stood tall and survived. Its a great feeling when you win..

Nods his head to King_Cav and motions for them to get back on the plane and get the hell out of dodge
Report Post Tip
There's quite a lot of crying in this poster already so surprised you haven't seen it actually.
Report Post Tip
IT worries me that someone like johnny3tears can have such an established rank.

Shakes his head

Tut tut.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Battle of Los Angeles
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL