Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 01:51:03
Help
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Chrome timers Started by: Shedao on Mar 17, '13 23:15

My petty and felony pop options are turned on. I get the sound when the timer runs down, but there is no pop up and when I click on the timer itself it doesn't bring up the pop up either. Any clues?

Report Post Tip

Have you got any pop up blockers installed? Or anything from a security point of view that would disable the required javascript?

Report Post Tip

Nope

Report Post Tip

Is there any icons showing up in the URL bar? (Namely a little window looking icon with a red X at the bottom)

If so, click on that to bring you into the pop up settings and you can whitelist MR.

If not, you could try going into 'Settings' > 'Show advanced settings' > Privacy > Pop-ups and manage the exceptions from there (again, whitelisting MR).

If that's not the issue, I'm all out of idea and hopefully someone else might have something to throw at you.

Report Post Tip

Thanks for the suggestion. it didn't fix the problem, but it was something I needed to change.

Report Post Tip

The Jail Pop up still works perfectly fine, just not the petty and felony pop ups.

Report Post Tip

Just a thought, but have you the pop ups on in the game options?

Report Post Tip

Yup

Report Post Tip

Popup blockers don't effect these as they aren't actually windows, just more html in the same page.

Shedao, could try open your developer console (Press CTRL+Shift+i). At the top of the window that opens up click "Console". Try to open one of the popups that's failing to work. If there's a javascript error (most likely problem) it should show up in red in the Console tab. Copy and paste them and post them.

Report Post Tip

Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'dialog' mafia.js:120 - Petty
Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'dialog' mafia.js:218 - Felony

Report Post Tip

That is very strange. Have you tried clearing your cache? Not cookies or anything, just cache.

Report Post Tip

Emptying the cache didn't change anything.

Report Post Tip

Well the problem seems to have resolved itself, somehow. Thanks for the help.

Report Post Tip

Heh, thats super, cause Izzy and I were discussing it and were clueless.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Chrome timers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL