Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:44:15
Page:  1 
Master Pain's Street Survey Started by: Master_Pain on Mar 18, '13 15:21

Master Pain was walking down the street looking for the perfect spot the start his survey, after walking for a couple of minutes he found the perfect place, its a corner where a lot of people passes by every day... Master Pain mounted a simple stage and steped up on it...

''Ladies and Gentlemans, i just left a building where drug addicteds meet, and i was instructed to ask in the streets what kind of drugs and how many users there was on the street... I have heard that a lot of you here are notorious mobsters and i also heard that almoust every mobster in this country uses or used some kind of drug, so plese tell me, have you ever used drug?'' 

Some people started to yell the name of the drugs they used some day... Master Pain was carefully taking notes on peoples answers....

''By the way i forget to say, i used weed for a long time but now im cured! Thanks for helping this survey ladies and gentlemans!!''

Report Post Tip

You are cured?

Maybe you can find a vaccine for chocolate cake next.

Report Post Tip

Excuse me Sir ,i have a business opputunity for you ,perhaps that survey you are compiling could come of some financial benefit ,If you would be willing to share the results I'm sure I could make it worth your while . If we find that there are more opium addicts than alcoholics we could tailor our "business" to the supply and demand principles . Let me know if you would like to form a business partnership Thank you ,

Report Post Tip

Walking around the streets Anoxia is collared by Master_Pain and asked to take his survey, Anoxia agrees.

"In my opinion you wont find many drug users around these parts, you see us people from Chicago, were the dealers, we've got the brains, it takes class and skill to get drugs in these parts, that's why drugs are so much more expensive here than other places. You see, go to the east coast and you will notice the lower drug prices, this is because there are a lot more users in that part of the country, hence being easier to get a hold of. I think a study would show that East coasters are mostly drugged up people who in my opinion need a bit of rehab! Now I'm not saying all of Chicago is clean, but there is a noticeable difference in class, you cant beat a bit of Chicago class now can you?"

Anoxia, lights up a cigar and hopes there are no drugged up east coast mobsters listening in on him. Before leaving he expresses another on of his thoughts.

"Some say drink is a drug, not me, i love the stuff!"

Report Post Tip

Master Pain smiles after hearing anoxia's opinion and take some notes...

''So, you consider alcohol not a drug huh? I do agree with your point anoxia, alcohol is a way of enjoy the life! Nice to see you around anoxia, im filling my survey up...'' Master Pain smiles once more and lights a cigar up... ''I liked your point of vieaw anoxia, i do agree here we have higher prices... I will intervieaw some dealers to see what they think of it... Thanks for the heads up anoxia!'' 

Master Pain looks around searching for more collaborators...

Report Post Tip

Keme had over heard that her family member Master_Pain was conducting a survey in the streets. So due to word of mouth she found him leaning against a wall on the main drag in Chicago. Strolling on over to him, she propped herself up beside him on the wall and smiled.

"So, kiddo. I heard you've been askin' if we do the drugs around here that we sellin'. Well, I, myself, am a far too classy lady," She said as she fixed her hair and winked. "To do such things! I'll gladly drink a few beers or cocktails, but you won't ever catch me at a table smokin'!"

"You see drugs make good money and are quite the addiction. So people continue to come back for more. It is a fine form of business, which is all it is for me. I hope that answers your questions, my dear. For now I need to get back to our headquarters. See you there, kid!"

And with that she used her foot to kick herself up off the wall and over to the car driver who had been waiting there for her. Smiling and tipping her head down in goodbye, she hopped inside and told the drive to head home.

Report Post Tip

I'm addicted to a drug, there is no denying that. Not the drugs you're refering to, but one far more powerful, and much more dangerous. You see, I'm addictded to pretty ladies. The ones that I can have, and the ones that dont want me. The ones that dont want me arnt so dangerous, they just tend to ignore me, thus leaving me wanting them more. As for the ladies that desire yours truly, oh, they are a drug to be enjoyed over and over again. I offer this forewarning, be careful, they'll leave you flat broke and busted if you're not careful

Report Post Tip

Master Pain notes both Keme and Alexander among the spectators and start to hear them carefully... After making some notes on their opnions Master Pain smiles and thank them...

''Hey Keme, whats up!? So, you drink a couple of beers and cocktails uhmm interesting, by now i can see more people on alcohol than real drugs... Well thanks Keme, soon i will have some results.'' 

Master Pain smiles and watch Keme run away towards her car... Turning around he start listen to Alexander...

''I do agree sir, womens are more dangerous than shotguns not only in Sicily but every where and its pretty addictive HAHA! Thanks for helping this survey sir. 

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

BlackHand saunters up, puffing on a cigarillo. He listens the mans questions and thinks.

"I smoke weed almost everyday, but have tried multiple drugs such as 2cb, salvia, morphine, and hash. Bud is the only thing I do on a regular basis and have no intention to quit. I hope I helped in your survey!"

BlackHand glances at his watch, and walks away. He stops only to toss the roach from his cigarillo in the gutter.

Report Post Tip

King-Pitt listens to the man and thinks about the question/survey he is asking about.

"Ive smoked weed and tried Meth (Meth sucks and don't do shit but make u not eat), Ive also done bath salt made me stay up for 4 days straight and no i didn't eat some ones face off."

Report Post Tip

As always, Lilac appears quite suddenly from within a thick cloud of blue smoke, her hood raised.

For me, this is a cut and dry matter. I like to sample what I sell. My drugs and I have a mutually adoring relationship; I do drugs, the funds get depleted, what do I do? Buy more drugs. Others do my drugs, funds go through the roof, what do I do? Do more drugs.

I choose my drugs on a daily basis much like I select what I am going to wear that day. If I am setting out to make an impression and the lingerie is to be seen, then I'll tuck a little nugget of cocaine into my bra. If it's more of a casual affair, I'll keep a little stash of pre-rolled blunts in my bag.

Report Post Tip

Master Pain carefuly hear the fellow mobsters saying and take some notes... After filling a entire paper Master Pain lights a cigar and smile to the crowd...

''Amazing! Im alomost concluding my survey! Thanks for helping me Lilac, King Pitt and Black Hand Rourke! Now i can say that definetively almost every mobster, civillian or anyone do drugs of any kind. Interesting isn't it?''

Master Pain take a look around trying to spot more fellow mobsters around...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Master Pain's Street Survey
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL