Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 06:15:45
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Renaming contact groups Started by: enkindle on Mar 18, '13 17:45

The much requested feature to rename your contact group has been implemented. Rename away.

Report Post Tip

For some strange and unkown reason, believe that this is bugged to hell! I've renamed a few of my contact groups and well.. they haven't changed name. The others changed instead.. so for example I changed the name of my

'Friends' contacts.. and it changed the name of my 'Me' contact group instead.

Report Post Tip

I am experiencing the same problem. I change a group name another one changes instead.

Report Post Tip

Also not working here.

Report Post Tip

There seems to be a few little kinks in the system with this one that still need to be ironed out.

If you have less groups (with less contacts), the issues seem to be far less severe (or non existent completely). So if you are looking for a stop gap solution, reduce the number of groups and/or contacts in the short term until the issues have been resolved (that, or simply hold out a few days before renaming them).

Report Post Tip

Any chance on an ETA on the renaming fix? It's really screwing over my contacts.

<3

Report Post Tip

Afaik it has been sorted. Or at least there was a comment to that effect on IRC yesterday.

If you're still having issues, please do outline 'em briefly and pass them on (to Helpdesk or directly here on the thread).

Report Post Tip

Indeed it has been fixed. Also Satanta, you don't have to be formal to me mate.. I know how all this process works. I just chose not to use IRC much any more and therefore.. if updates are posted on there I along with a fair amount of the game won't be aware of them.

Thanks though!

Report Post Tip

heh, didn't mean to look too formal at the time... was still in 'work mode' after talking to some clients at that hour of the morning ;)

Just threw up the 'yada yada' to let everyone/anyone know to paste up the issues or pass 'em on, as I'm fairly sure Izzy and enkindle believed it was fixed after the update. I'd assume (could be wrong) they were waiting for some feedback on it before making a formal post on it being sorted. Those pesky gremlins get everywhere.

Report Post Tip

I got this fixed up. Was a silly mistake on my part, sorry guys.

Report Post Tip

No worries enkindle! We still love you just as much!

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Renaming contact groups
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL