Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 07:40:44
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
About Last Night. Started by: Bi-Polar_Bear on Nov 03, '08 15:09
Aye, well said Bi-Polar_Bear.

Mane takes his hat off and lowers his head respectfully.

Rest in Peace.
Report Post Tip
RIP all the fallen. If Hi's scenario is exactly how it happened, my heart goes out to those that died for that family.
Report Post Tip
Getting out of his limo. Going over to the graves of the fallen. Doyle and his bodyguards remove there fedoras and stay silent as Doyle says a little prayer.

"Potere tutti che morto il riposo nella pace. Per nostro padre ed il nostro sant'orologio sopra noi. La famiglia prima, la famiglia per sempre. "

He looks up once more and walks silently back to his limo.
Report Post Tip
*watching the crowd huddle and talk around each other he looks around noticing people of various family together doing business as it should be done yet realises it can't all be peace and love all the time.

*bows head crosses himself after a prayer and goes back through the huddled masses to make some money from habib, habib and habib's mini-mart
Report Post Tip
Wars have always been and always will be as long as there is greed and jealousy-- as long as man walks on this earth.

My condolences to those who lost loved ones, and my respects to those who fell.
Gambino tips his hat to the crowd and walks away.
Report Post Tip
Boris of the wanders, takes a knee tips his hat, a min silance for those who have fallen, thank you to all on both sides for there services to there familys to rid the voilence of the streets, may our children learn from such an event, let them play safely once again.

Farewell friends.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: About Last Night.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL