Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 08:10:36
Page:  1 
Savant's Sexy Singles Started by: Savant on Mar 21, '13 14:18

*The final coat of Imperial Cream paint was drying on the walls, the smell of varnish was still heavy in the air and the dust had far from settled but things were almost ready for the opening. Savant was adding the finishing touches, a plush rug here, a picture of an ostentatiously happy couple hanging on the wall there. This was sure to be a roaring success with the busy, fast paced lifestyle mafioso had these days few had time for a personal life. Savant was offering a service that was sure to be as popular as sunscreen in summer, a slam dunk if you will. Savant hit the final nail into the wall, shifted the painting a nanometer to the left allowing it to sit perpendicular with the wall, slowly climbing down from his step ladder he took a step back looking at all he had accomplished in such a short space of time. Savant returned to his new place of work to do a few chores for the boss before he retired for the night, he needed his sleep after all; tomorrow was going to be a big day*

*Savant woke up slowly, his body clearly unaware how important today was, his hands lifting slowly to his face rubbing the crust from eyes. Savant stepped outside his apartment to find the sun shining, and the birds chirping. Today was going to be a great day. He entered his shiny new business as excited as a child on Christmas morning, he quickly did a final run through to make sure everything was in place, he knew it was, but it's always in his nature to be sure about these sorts of things. There was quite a crowd gathering outside already, it was his hope that "TheBody" would be amongst the customers, he firmly believed he may be able to find a "Head" for this body, and what a match it would be. Savant took a final deep breath and nervously made his way towards the door, the hinge swung open as the smell of the city, and the noise of the masses flooded into the small dating agency. Savant looked at the masses and said*

Greetings fine people of the 4 cities. I am so pleased you are here with me today to enjoy the opening of the Detroit branch of what I am hoping will one day become a national franchise. Savant's Sexy Singles (Detroit) opens its doors today, March 21st 1934, what a glorious day. I am not a salesman, but if I were; my pitch would sound something like this.

*Savant clears his throat clearly preparing to deliver his now highly rehearsed, inspirational and altogether awe-inspiring sales pitch*

Ladies and Gentleman, are you tired of waking up with nothing but your gun next to you? Tired of lonely nights after a hard day of post office pilfery? The power is in your hands! Let me find the Bonnie to your Clyde, or the Clyde to your Bonnie. The life of a lone gunman, or the reclusive assassin need not be so lonely. There are hundreds of single mafioso waiting to meet you today!

*Savant steps back for a moment clearly impressed by his flawless delivery, the audience was at his mercy now*

How you may ask? It's simple folks simply fill out this form with your basic profile information be sure to include information like.

• Name
  • Sex
  • Hobbies
  • Interesting Facts

As well as any other information you feel might help me find the man or woman of your dreams.

*Savant hastily runs back into the office to fetch the profile forums*

Don't be shy folks, take one, take two, tell a friend! Happiness is only a short step away!

Report Post Tip

Mudkip had heard of a new service that may benefit him in the lonely life of crime, he had heard the 'salesmens' pitch and he liked it.. Mudkip had decided he'd put in an application hoping to find another pokemon like him out in this lonely world of ours.

Mudkip takes out a form that Savant had handed him and starts to fill it out

* Name - Mudkip

*Sex - Yes, Please.

*Age - Two(In Mudkip years)

*Location - Black Bottom, Detroit

*Hobbies - I like to sleep alot and be fed steaks, when i'm not lazing around Dalle Ceneri's HQ i'm often being used to fight another person in some sort of sick battle.. they throw these rock like objects at me and tell me to use water gun, its odd but amusing.

*Interesting Facts  - Many people dont know this.. But Mudkips make you wet quite fast and they dont wet the bed!

*Other Info - Lilac only lets me out of the HQ on some days, so you'd need to be in Detroit alot and be in Lilacs good graces, I'm a adorable little thing as well!

Report Post Tip
  • Name: Alexander
  • Sex: Male
  • Hobbies: Shooting sleeping bums, violent sports, shark diving
  • Interesting Facts: Alexander once saved a kitten from a tree, without the support of a firefighter

with fingers crossed, Alexander turned in his application and hoped for the best

Report Post Tip
Name: Soprano

Sex: Male

Hobbies: Drinking, Robbin, going out late, eating Italian food

Intresting facts: wears tricolore underwear, lives in a hotel

Soprano hopes this application will get him alot of responses!

Report Post Tip

• Name: Vito_Corleonee
  • Location Chi- Town
  • Hobbies: Working out, Partying
  • Interesting Facts: Has full Benefits

Report Post Tip

After having a couple drinks at The Book-Cadillac Hotel, Warped made her way into the streets of Detroit to see what she could find. It didn't take her long to happen upon a place she had not seen before.

Savant's Sexy Singles

She chuckled softly.  Now what kind of place is this? she wondered. Just for the giggles she went inside. She nodded her head slightly surprised. The place was rather well decorated. The plush rugs and the pictures of the ostentatiously happy couples hanging on the wall led her to believe this was some sort of match making service. She looked the place over while she waited for the proprietor. Warped found it odd that he was nowhere in sight.

Warped spotted a desk and went to it. She saw four applications sitting there. She read each one and smiled. Since the proprietor was nowhere in sight, she decided to have a little fun with these. She took Mudkips profile and copied it two more times. When she was finished she put it all together.

Perfect Match

* Name - Mudkip

*Sex - Yes, Please.

*Hobbies - I like to sleep alot and be fed steaks, when i'm not lazing around Dalle Ceneri's HQ i'm often being used to fight another person in some sort of sick battle.. they throw these rock like objects at me and tell me to use water gun, its odd but amusing.

*Interesting Facts  - Many people dont know this.. But Mudkips make you wet quite fast and they dont wet the bed!

*Other Info - Lilac only lets me out of the HQ on some days, so you'd need to be in Detroit alot and be in Lilacs good graces, I'm a adorable little thing as well!

• Name: Alexander
  • Hobbies: Shooting sleeping bums, violent sports, shark diving
  • Interesting Facts: Alexander once saved a kitten from a tree, without the support of a firefighter

Perfect Match

* Name - Mudkip

*Sex - Yes, Please.

Name: Soprano

Sex: Male

Hobbies: Drinking, Robbin, going out late, eating Italian food

Intresting facts: wears tricolore underwear, lives in a hotel

Perfect Match

* Name - Mudkip

*Sex - Yes, Please.

• Name: Vito_Corleonee
  • Location Chi- Town
  • Hobbies: Working out, Partying
  • Interesting Facts: Has full Benefits

Warped smiled at her pairings. Mudkip DID say please, after all. She left the matches on the desk and walked towards the door. Maybe the proprietor wouldn't leave applications laying around anymore. she thought. You never know what prankster might walk in. Surely no one took these services seriously anyway right?

Warped was pretty sure it was nothing more than a money making scheme anyway.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Savant's Sexy Singles
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL