Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:35:31
Page:  1 
iGoStitching Status Started by: iGoBerserk on Mar 27, '13 01:18

iGoBerserk comes out in his shop and look for a box to stand and make his little announcement. as soon as he found a box he drag it infront of his shop and stand on it.

He looks around to the busy street, once everyone look on him he said.

Good Day Everyone i do know many of you have requested a suit on my shop and never had been delivered to your doors, its been a busy two months for me and my apology to my delay, by next month it will more busier for me for i have something important to attend in the other country to attend (OCC: running as a councior of our city and it will by the month of campaign on it.) though i will be free for this week and will make my absent on suit making worth while. I stand before here coz i need someone to help me on my job his job will be sorting out all the work i never had touch and he will help me organize them if anyone interested on it let me know and i will compensate your effort on it. to my valued costumers if you may please send your request again to me and will start making them with the help of my new found secretary, again my deepest apology on my delay hope you do understand that it is also never been easy for a single man to handle such works but really be glad to help out everyone on their suits again Good day to all and have a nice day for all of you.

iGoberserk comes down in the box and goes inside his shop again to start the new day on his sit making.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: iGoStitching Status
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL