Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 04:08:17
Page:  1 
Ladies and Gents, your newest Auth is. Started by: Bi-Polar_Bear on Nov 07, '08 00:34
Bi-Polar_Bear lumbers out of his HQ and snarls at some passersby, making them pick up their pace a little. He grins at this, and just that quickly, those watching see his whole disposition change

Could I have your attention please! I have a rather important announcement to make.

As you all know, since Clan Omalley fended off the attack of the Lunatics a few days ago, my family has been running business in Los Angeles by themselves.

While we have enjoyed the peace and quiet, the time has come to open the doors of the community to some new blood.

And who should get this honor?

Clearly it should be someone I trust. Someone I will not have to fear attacking me in my sleep. Someone I know in whose hands I could put my own life and the life of my family without worry.

And that's why I am promoting from within.

Many years ago, when my great grandfather, Father_OMalley first came to this land, his family leader Yellowgil gave him the opportunity to run a family of his own.

Now, all these years later, I am afforded the chance to do the same for his Great grandson, and my oldest and dearest friend, Prozac.

Congratulations Prozac, having you at my side running the city of Los Angeles together fills me with indescribable pride. Our future looks bright.

Ladies and gentlemen, please join me in congratulating our newest auth.
Report Post Tip
Listen's to the speech given out by Boss Bear.

Sounds like a good plan to me, like he said isn't nothing worse than waking up to some lunatic trying to run you out of your own city.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Prozac
Report Post Tip
She smiles as she listens to the news...

And here I thought you were going to say the next auth would be a dildo.. Oh wait, Prozac and dildo go hand in hand.

She backs aways from Prozac before he can hurt her and smiles sweetly.

Congratulations Prozac, I am sure you and Bi-Polar Bear will work well together. This is a match made in Heaven, or Hell, and a blessing to the lovely City of Angels. I look forward to seeing the future of Los Angeles unfold before our eyes and will be sure to visit more often...
Report Post Tip
End of the world.....May god have mercy on our souls on what just happened here :(
Report Post Tip
Congrats Prozac.

Well deserved.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations matwell deserved :)
Report Post Tip
HandiMan flies in just in time to hear the BPB begin his speech.

Congratulations to you Prozac I'm sure you will do great things in Los Angeles with Bi-Polar_Bear.

Shakes their hands and flies off

Up up and away
Report Post Tip
Walking around the corner in time to hear the ol' Bear speak, Echelon listens to the announcement and jabs tiggy slightly before speaking

Congratulations, Prozac. I certainly look forward to doing business with you in the future, and I'm confident you'll be a great addition to Los Angeles.. and to thousands of other depressed fellows.
Report Post Tip
Sauls see's a crowd gathering he walks over and hears BPB talking, Saul stops to listen.

"Great news nice to see another auth in LA, you to will do great together. Congrats."

Saul looks round to see the crowd getting bigger.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Prozac. Will give La alot more stability in the time to come.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Prozac goodluck
Report Post Tip
congradulations Prozac you deserve it
Report Post Tip
Congratz Prozac
Report Post Tip
I will miss the brow beating of Prozac. But I am sure he will do great! Well done matey. Good to see you get this. Hide the Deanos!
Report Post Tip
*nods remembering when yellowgil had been his great grandfathers pro whacker in another world. Good luck on this endeavour.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ladies and Gents, your newest Auth is.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL