Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 22:51:45
Page:  1 
Trading my Slanty Suit for a Bold Suit Started by: Prozac on Nov 07, '08 00:59
Prozac stands in front of a gathering crowd that is no doubt expecting to hear from the new auth in light of the news recently posted

Good day everyone, I would like to start off by thanking my former boss Bi_Polar_Bear for letting me step up beside him in Los Angeles. I would also like to thank the other leaders that have also given consent to this venture for me. Naturally I could not forget the members of Clan Omalley, you have made my life so far a blessing. I will be right next door yet I shall miss you all from the bottom of my heart.

As a partner to the Bear I will be upholding our tradition of family and friendship that have kept the Clan alive and strong for as long as it has. I hope to build on that with the family of mine that I build from this day forth.

I have chosen a long time friend and family member FrankieFigs to be my RHM. His friendship and mine go back generation upon generation. Our fathers and grandfathers etc ..... have been linked for many many ventures. I will no doubt expect the same respect for him as one would give to me.

My ties to many of the other families will no doubt grow even stronger than they were before as I will be working more closely along side them. This is something I look forward to. It has always been my families history to uphold close relationships, much as i believe is necessary for sanity for myself. That and my secret stash of little pills of course.

I have not yet at this time chosen a name for my family as I have a couple different ones in mind. I will come back out here for the grand unveiling in due time. I would just like to thank you all for taking the time to listen to me gush and rant here. I look forward to this new beginning for me and hope to do the Bear and the other families proud.

Prozac bows to the crowd and enters the building behind him with the Under Construction banner hanging over the doorway

P.S. DONT SHOOT ME IM AUTHED FFS
Report Post Tip
Congrats man. :)

Good luck with your new family.

But you will always be considered family to me.
Report Post Tip
She sighs as she places her guns back in their holsters and mutters under her breath.

Well, fine. I won't shoot you then. You always ruin my fun!

Congratulations dear, this is great news and something you really deserve.

May your meat stay cold, your popsicles fresh, and your chicken spicy.
Report Post Tip
Saul hears about a new Auth so he rushes to the streets to ses Prozac in his new suit.

"Congrats sir and i wish you the best for the future."
Report Post Tip
Looked alot sexier in the slanty suit.....
Report Post Tip
Congradulations Prozac, the Boss has made a excellant choice. You've always been there anytime I've needed a uplife.

Best wishes for your continued sucess.

~Curtizes and walks away~
Report Post Tip
Congratulations

Good to see new families starting up
Report Post Tip
Congratulations sir,

It's good to see all your hardwork for the family rewarded.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Prozac. I'm so very proud of you. I know you and Bi-Polar_Bear will do great things in the City of Angels. If there is anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Sir i hope LA is a treat for you and you love it alot :)

Good Luck
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Prozac. I am looking forward to seeing LA flourish under you and Bi-Polar.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Prozac. Good luck with your new job. I hope it keeps you too busy to marry my boss.

Zoey smiled and gave the new leader a gift wrapped bottle of pills.
Report Post Tip
How will you have time to knock up Marietta now? I will be very disappointed if I do not have babies to feed to Hi soon.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations bro, our families loss is the cities gain :D
Report Post Tip
oh wow! congrats Boss...and....do I really get to be respected?

This is GREAT!! what a deal!
Report Post Tip
Congrats on your family in LA, you are well liked and respected by many mafioso..

Good luck with your family, and if you need anything drop by my office.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Eric!

Does this mean you'll have more money I can steal from you in poker?
Report Post Tip
Thats awesome, you deserve that man
Report Post Tip
Runs in a bit late

Congrats Prozac, keep it calmmmmmmm!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Trading my Slanty Suit for a Bold Suit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL