Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 08:04:21
Page:  1 
The Witness Started by: Killer_Jane on Nov 07, '08 01:02
It is a brisk, crisp fall evening in Chicago as Killer_Jane steps out of her crew's headquarters. She has on all black, her long, dark hair hanging down her back, her pale skin white against her dark hair. You watch as she walks down the street, taking her sunglasses off as it gets darker. You decide there is something strange about her and decide to follow.

She turns quickly into a graveyard, walking amid the dead, looking at the gravestones. She stops at a freshly filled grave and looks around as you duck behind a large stone, for some reason wanting to watch her, but not wanting to be seen. You can hear her start to talk to herself, just barely loud enough for you to hear her.

"Ahh, a fresh one. And he was poor too, so they just stuck him in the ground. Wonderful."

You watch as she warms her hands and holds them over the grave, chanting. Shockingly, a body appears on top of the ground, the dirt unmoved beneath it. She kneels down next to the body, chanting again. In the moonlight, you can see the body turn from a lifeless gray into a pale pink as the blood starts to flow again. Killer_Jane licks her lips, but there is something in her that you can sense...you can tell she is going to take her time with this body.

"Oh how I love to see the blood travel through the body. Watching it flow is so...erotic."

Your eyebrows raise at this, wondering what she would do next. You watch intently as she kisses the chest, then then stomach of the body. She takes each hand and kisses each one on the palms, then moves down and kisses each foot. She moves back up to the head of the now warm corpse and deeply kisses its lips. You inch closer, unable to tear your eyes away. A twig breaks, and Killer_Jane turns around, seeing a shadow as you duck behind another tombstone. You see her lick her lips as fangs appear between her lips.

You watch in awe as she bends over and sinks her teeth into the neck of the body, drinking loudly, her whole body convulsing, feeling the blood flow through her. When she is finished, she lays next to the body and starts to talk to herself again.

"Mmmmm. As many times as I have done that, it never gets old."

After a bit, she stands, chanting with her hands over the body again, this time pushing it back into the ground. She walks out of the graveyard and you duck as she passes you. You watch her feet, and she appears to be floating over the ground instead of walking. You watch as she leaves the graveyard, amazed at what you have just witnessed.
Report Post Tip
Falls into shock from the gruesome images he's just seen Jane conducting...
Report Post Tip
Images...

I know, gruesome.
Report Post Tip
OOC: What does this have to do with the mafia? NO mention of a family, or anything to that extent. I think this belongs on blood letting.
Report Post Tip
Wow...Vampire eh?
Report Post Tip
No, vampires only feed on the living. This is just a really freaky bitch.
Report Post Tip
This just seems very kinky in a scary way...
Report Post Tip
Grave Robbers and Necrophilia...

I think we need a great Mafia debate about how it is plaguing our cities
Report Post Tip
There is nothing wrong with a little diversity. Maybe this is common practice for this person. Who are you all to judge? Seriously, you can shoot a man point blank and watch his brains splatter on the wall, but find this disturbing. Really now....

she shakes her head a bit and tuts
Report Post Tip
I actually turn my head when I shoot a man point blank...

Goes back minding his buisiness walking down the street
Report Post Tip
do you sell pie?
Report Post Tip
watches in hunger
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Witness
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL