Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 10:46:38
Page:  1 
I want to play a game. Started by: -Ellis- on Nov 07, '08 10:31
Cautiously looks over his left shoulder, followed by his right before switching on the computer monitor sat in front of him. On the screen is a frightened, cold and hungry tiggy inside a dark, cold room, filled with manure and other filth.

I have no idea why she was in my house in the first place, but... *cough* Raises an eyebrow and winks ...she she will sure come in useful.

Places his Jigsaw dummy in front of the video camera and begins to transmit to a screen which tiggy can view...

BEGIN TRANSMISSION

tiggy, I want to play a game.

As I have found out, you are a "cat lady" and a tend to be a bit of a clean freak. I want to put this to the test.
You are in a room with only one exit door.
On the otherside of the door you see in front of you is your freedom and your life.

As I am sure you are abundantly aware, inside the room with you is approximately one tonne of manure... and 50 cats.
The problem is one of these cats has eaten the key to the door.
Can you think of how to find it?

How much do you want your freedom?
Start sifting...

END TRANSMISSION

Report Post Tip
Oh my. Now this is interesting.

wonders what her mother will do
Report Post Tip
She finds herself in less than satisfactory conditions. Shivering with anxiety and the disgust building inside of her she clears a corner of the rubbish and settles down to think. The cats migrating toward her she notices they are trying to keep her warm.

It's ok babies, we'll get out of this.. One way or another. I just need to think....

The cats mewing slows as they fall asleep. The purring lulling her into a trance-like state while she thinks.
Report Post Tip
**Laughs at the irony**
Report Post Tip
Sneaks up to the door and peeks inside to see tiggy deep in thought. A zillion purring cats encircle her as she seems to be in a trance.

Pssssstttt..tiggy. Chances are if the guilty cat ate a key, it may have eaten other metal objects. Shake the little fleabags until you hear a jingle.
Report Post Tip
Just look for the dead bloated one who couldn't take a shit.
Report Post Tip
If you ask me there's only one solution here.

Beter start ripping open cats before they start pooping, or you might have to touch some dookie.

Ew!
Report Post Tip
Grinning, he sits sipping on his whiskey.

...and the fools don't even know this is just the beginning.
Report Post Tip
ok would you need a key to get out of a room? I mean hell how man doors do you see with a lock on the inside. Ok let's say there is a lock in the inside you just bang on the door till someone opens it. You could ever break it down, I mean throw the cats at it. Use what ever thing you got the message on to send for help. Pet all the cats and when they purr , the dead one just open it up. ( petting had nothing to do with anything )
Report Post Tip
Wait. Heavy petting. or...?
Report Post Tip
If they key is stuck inside the cats rectum sideways, it'll cut grooves into the poop as the poop passes. Look for the cat doing an impression of a Play-doh Fun Factory.
Report Post Tip
She closes her eyes and listens to the purring around her.. Thinking about her current situation she notices one of the cats making odd noises. She opens her eyes to see the one she has come to call Freddy convulsing. His entire body shaking and his eyes wide open. Spasms causing him to be unable to stand. He looks up at her with eyes haunted by pain and anguish. His pupils wide and tears streaming into his fur. Her heart breaking for him she reaches out to pet him as he expels a rather putrid ball of fur. Almost instantly the relief poor Freddy feels is apparent. She starts to dry heave, the smell of the hairball burning her nostrils over the smell of the manure. Then the glistening of metal catches her eye. She turns to look closer, pinching her nose closed, and sees that it is a key.

Jumping up she frees the key from the confines of the hairball and runs to the door. She places the key into the lock, closing her eyes she turns it and hears the clicking of the lock opening. She twists the knob and feels it give beneath her hand. A smile across her face she opens the door and steps out into the fresh air.

Come on my little kitties, be free. Go forth and hunt the evil named Ellis down. Shit and piss in his gardens. Tear up his furniture. Jump on him in the middle of the night. Rub against him while releasing your pent up flatulence. Be free little kitties, be free.

She turns smiling and exits her confines. Returning home to her apartment and shower.. Oh her beloved shower.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I want to play a game.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL