Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 04:51:40
Page:  1 
The Red Army Started by: King_Cav on Nov 08, '08 03:30
King Cav walks out of the local coffee shop with Don Corelli on his side along with a few other men.

As he heads to the center of the street he smashes a car window with a brick to get everyones attention.

Hello everyone as you may of heard Don StripheCorelli has given me an opportunity of a lifetime. And I feel very blessed to be able to share Chicago with one of the greatest men in the game. A good friend of mine for many many years before my eyes were even set on this life of crime and a true friend untill the end.

I came into this world a long 6 years ago with ambitions to be the best. Was I ? No where near and never will be. But what I will do is try my best, not just for me but for my family, the city of Chicago, and the fine six cities we have here in this outstanding world of ours.

I plan on working with Don StripheCorelli as with the other leaders throughout our fine community, to help make this world a much more prosperous place for all these new faces coming ashore during these hard and trying times. And help make not only Chicago but the other cities shine as never before.

I would like to thank you all, Ive been through alot of hard times of war and misery during this life and I wouldnt of made it without you.

I once again would like to thank the Don himself Don StripheCorelli for this tremendous opportunity.

Lights up a cigar and heads off with the boys to the new headquarters of The Red Army.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations King_Cav on your family I cant wait to visit Chicago.
Report Post Tip
Stand's by Cav as he makes his speech making sure nothing goes wrong or no one pull's any stupid moves. Waiting patiently till his boss is done Johnny begins to say a little something of his own.

I'd like to thank any of you guy's that congratulates or welcomes us to our new family and our well being's, or happens to drop by and give there regards. I will be going to bed kind of early tonight from too much celebration. We could not be here if it was not for you giving is this time and opportunity so thanks to Striphe,Marietta, Zoey,Doyle, Bi polar and anyone else I might of missed and if I missed you it wasn't on purpose im sorry too much party party and you guy's the thugs gangsters goomba's and earners that make it all possible. Hopefully all goes well and we will be seeing you guy's for a very long time. Thanks again guy's and you have a very safe and more sober than me night
Report Post Tip
After hearing bthis i know i'm not dreaming.

congrats Cav the king, your a very good auth for striphe too make

and two best friends running a city together for the first time in

the six years you have known each other, it should prosper very well

for chicgo now.

congratulations and good luck my friend
Report Post Tip
Congratulations im sure you will do the city of chicago proud :)
Report Post Tip
Congrats Cav. Im sure you guys will do Chicago proud.
Report Post Tip
Bring Chicago some life! Congrats
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Cav. I'm sure you'll do great.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Cav! Good luck with everything you do in Chi town.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Cav great to see you in Chicago with Striphe.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations King Cav. An excellent choice on Don Striphe's part.
Report Post Tip
I'd like to thank my new Boss..and Congrats to you as well in your new promotion!
Report Post Tip
Congrats King_Cav you will be a great leader.
Report Post Tip
CONGRATS YOU>.>>>nvm.
Report Post Tip
King Cav walks outside of The Red Army Headquarters with 4 blondes 3 brunnetes and 3 redheads

Thank you all for your support, its really appreciated. May much prosperity arise through this great opportunity.

Wraps his arms back around the ladies and heads back inside the HQ
Report Post Tip
Runs up, a little late, but never tardy.

Congratulations Cav, a well deserved honor indeed.

I wish you the best of luck.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Cav. I look forward to doing business with you in the future.
Report Post Tip
Congratz Cav
Report Post Tip
Walks up to Cav and shakes his hand and smiles

Congrats. I look forward to seeing what all you can do.
Report Post Tip
Gives Nichola a wink

You know what I can do
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Red Army
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL