Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:24:22
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
A public notice to DeadlySin Started by: ProdigalSun on Apr 13, '13 16:15

Cab. Lets not forget that your whole goal here was to make a fool of someone, remember that comment you made directly to myself?

I don't air private discussions in public, so I'm not about to repeat it, but the very fact that you made the comment shows what you wanted to achieve with this string of responses. Not only that, you have ignored other cases of OOCitis, despite your clear disgust for the condition, the only person you appear to worry about having the disease is Aidan.

The fact you also are apparently making comments at him down on IRC Avenue suggests you have a personal gripe with the man and have set out purely to make a problem where non existed.

Report Post Tip

He has done more than enough to make himself look foolish.

Making someone look foolish is one thing.

Accusing someone of:

A: Cheating

B: Supporting Cheating

Is a totally different kettle of fish.  Statements have been made that have absolutely no basis in reality that are a direct insult to my integrity, so please forgive me if I am a little annoyed by the whole situation on IRC avenue.  Having to stoop down to that level over a flippant joke is quite honestly laughable.

If nothing else, this has served to illustrate that anything I may have said has been, although not entirely amicable, has been justified.  I have explained what I meant and I have explained the joke and rather than the logical:

"Oh yeah, I see what you did there, sorry for labeling you a cheat!?!?!?!"

I get the same false accusation over and over again.  That is not aimed at Cab_Tufting.  That is aimed further up the chain.

You call me a cunt, I couldn't give a rats ass.  You call me a retard, moron, faggot, I couldn't care less.  You insult me personally, as a user or generate wanton lies to justify your cause that impact on my character then yes, I do care.

This has gone further now than a bit of welcome street banter I am afraid.  

Report Post Tip

Sam, I was just referring to this speech in particular so you could realize what, exactly, was meant by cheating.

Cab, in no way have I threatened to kill you. IF, a big if, I wanted to go down that route, I merely meant I would be talking to your leader about you disrespecting me.

But I realize now that you just had a bad attempt at making humor and I believe everybody should be allowed a mistake every once in a while. I was not defaming you, if you chose to purposefully misinterpret my words trying to be funny and I reply to you staying true to my own interpretation, you cannot blame me. 
Next time, do your best to interpret what the speaker is saying, and be more of a gentleman when you try to correct them. 

Report Post Tip
You all look foolish. Duel it out. 

OOCitis?

Fucking hell, have a word with yourselves.
Report Post Tip

Ganked3 this is not the dispute for a lowly Civilian to put his "Two bits" in.

Report Post Tip
My "two bits" represent the opinion of the silent majority who I'm confident think this is a pathetic back and forth between people who should know better. 

Luckily for me I'm not bound by tricky constraints limiting what I can or cannot say.
Report Post Tip

I agree they should know better but when a dispute occurs in the streets it tends to solve itself out. And the "Tricky Constraints" you speak of is common knowledge to respect those who deserve it.

When a dispute happens in the streets the last thing that needs to happen is someone putting thier smirky remarks where it is not needed just adding more anger to the problem.

Report Post Tip
I'm a civilian. 

I don't respect criminals, they are naughty and do bad things to honest people. 

I think I might report you.
Report Post Tip

Eevee watches the conversation here and thinking of this and other conversations wonders exactly what rank you have to be before you're "allowed" to speak publicly.

Report Post Tip

Eeeeevee eeee eeve eveee.

Tyrion responds in the common tongue of Eevee to explain that all members of the criminal world are free to speak their minds, civilians not yet having joined the life of crime have no place making comments on it though. Once a member of the criminal world, people should always be careful to show the correct amount of respect to each other when interacting, also.

Report Post Tip
I haven't earned the right to tell the truth, but I think I will just go ahead and tell it anyway.
Report Post Tip

MUST we go there again, where we all know what we mean yet we pick each other's words apart and try to pretend we have "justification" for what we do?

Please, let's be coherent and true to "ourselves". If you're a civilian, then you must have a death wish standing in the middle of us telling us to go fuck ourselves. In other worlds you would be dead already for messing with us in that way. If you are seen as a civilian just because you haven't broken the law enough to be identified as a mobster (wannabe), then you do have to earn the respect and the "right" to speak up your mind to people who far outrank you, specially in a rude and condescending fashion.

If you just want to abuse the protection given by the gods for people like you, then more power to you, but at least be honest about it. Come, insult us, and then just pretend to retire from this life of crime just because you have a tarnished name and come back again with a different name.

Report Post Tip

It's nothing to do with rank if you want to speak or not Eevee, it's the way you speak that determines what rank you should speak at. If you're a disrespectful, cursing, bitter and angry person then I would recommend 'paying your dues' for a long long time before ever speaking.

However, if you can manage to keep your toys in the pram when speaking and act in the correct manner (I don't need to go into details here, this subject has been re-hashed many times if anyone wants to trawl through the posters), then you should (if you want to) speak as soon as you're off the boat.

Rank is only important if you don't know how to treat your fellow mobster. We can all debate, stick to our points vehemently and be as stubborn as a mule as long as our point doesn't cross into abuse of someone who has connections.

It really is that simple folks.

Report Post Tip

Countdown,

Please point me towards abuse in this speech.  The only abuse I can see is OOC accusations coming from Aidan's cake hole.........

Perhaps Cab got a bit vehement towards the end, but would you not if your reputation was being sullied and tarnished by statements that are simply untrue?  And moreso, completely garnished with smatterings of OOC'itis?

I think you probably would!

Report Post Tip

Countdown was speaking, I believe, in general. He was answering Eevee and not re-hashing the old ground.

Report Post Tip

Sorry my friend,

I didn't see you down there, quite an easy over sight though to be honest, if you catch my drift?

I thought your name was Tyrion, quite a different sounding moniker to Countdown I think you would agree?

Please correct me if I am wrong....

Report Post Tip

When Tyrion is correct, he might as well say it Voytek. Which in this case, he was absolutely spot on.

I specifically said Eevee's name to avoid this confusion, if you don't want to pay attention to it, that's fine. But don't then put words in my mouth as my comment was aimed specifically towards Eevee and (if you had bothered to read it properly) was clearly stated.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A public notice to DeadlySin
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL