Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 17:12:12
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Are we Stuck? Started by: Kuku- on Apr 13, '13 18:30
Look the point is I can come out in the streets like this, or I can give you a story.  Novi understood that. Santana you trying to debate with me about things six years ago how they was dull obviously you wasnt around. Hell back then there wasnt a GF or GM you barley made Don. The streets you didnt step foot in them if you didnt explain how how walked in them what you was wearing or if you was smoking or not. Now everyone just never mind. Lead follow or get out the way right?
Report Post Tip

Please don't tell me not to mind or to just move on after making false assumptions about my bloodline. I will most certainly speak up and correct them.

My bloodline has been walking these shores for far longer than 6 years, just as my bloodline walked the streets in the old world before we ever set foot on these shores. Since the first of my bloodline entered this thing of ours, significantly earlier than your own it should be added, I've heard this same exact speech be made by numerous people. As I previously stated. It has happened since the earliest of times and in numerous years from now someone will make the same speech which will site our current period as the 'golden age' when all that glittered was gold, all that flowed from our mouths was elegant prose and every idea that struck our streets was the best thing since the wheel. 

You say you can come out like this or you can give a story. Great. Do both! Give us more too. Give us everything you have. However, until you do, please don't whine about the good old days. Especially to people who have the journals to prove that much of the good ol' days sucked, just as much of today's street content sucks (the journals are also publicly available right here on the streets. Just go back to the last notes and you'll see they come from six years ago).
Report Post Tip

The fundemental problem you have with the streets is it is an awfully tough place to come to and speak on. People are shot down far far far too quickly for silly things which then puts off others from coming forwards.

Until the experienced bloodlines remove their "Elitist" attitude to things then the streets will always be a place where you will find bloodlines that are 5 6 7 generations old and greater speaking.

Report Post Tip

I have offered to help anyone wanting to give the Streets a try. That offer remains open.

Report Post Tip

Within 2 hours we see elsewhere on the streets the exact point I am making. One of the said people being a crew leader no less.

<em>Isiah sighs</em>

At times the point scoring is like being children again trying to get childish digs in to impress your parents when in reality it just fucks them off.

Report Post Tip

Might be totally wrong here as I see more than one example Isiah, however if you're referring to what I said in another poster, I based my reply of the original posters reply to Satanta rather than the poster as whole. I found huge irony in his 'ignorance' comment and wanted to reply in a sarcastic tone (which is hard to pull off here), so it was "shouted" rather than spoke.

Report Post Tip

I'm not one for coming to the streets due to the fact that I believe there's no point in saying anything unless its worth being heard. 

Isn't this poster an example of speaking for speaking sakes? It's obvious you are outspoken and want to be heard/keep up your reputation or whatever, but The Streets should be used for worthwhile reading rather than<font color="#000000" face="arial, verdana" size="1"> manufactured drivel. </font>

<font color="#000000" face="arial, verdana" size="1">Ironically your post has inspired me to chirp up, maybe not for he right reasons, however I think if the streets were quieter but had good variation and content, that would please me. </font>

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Are we Stuck?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL