Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 08:58:20
Page:  1 
Guardians and Saviors (pt. 2) Started by: Sanfiendo on Nov 08, '08 16:22
As I lay there I could feel the ground spinning closer to me. The blood was familiar, I've been here before, that's not what had me panicking inside, no, it was the footsteps I could hear. I wasn't sure if they were my shooter's or somebody else's, but regardless, I put my best effort into holding my weapon in their direction. After what seemed like an eternity of guessing where the steps were coming from finally the man spoke.

"Hold in there bud, the ambulance is coming, it'll be here soon, just hang in there."

I was relieved in a sense to hear this, not because an ambulance was coming, no, they never do any good anyways, you always seem to get popped at night when the only guy workin in the E.R. is a Chinese intern with a dull butter knife, but I was glad to hear a familiar voice.

"It's alright man, I hear the sirens now."

The ride was long, when my vision started coming back to me I was in a box, the back of the ambulance, it was still moving, I looked around seeing a couple of my old friends standing by my side. It was good to know they didn't get popped too. After one of the doctors realized I was waking up he slapped a mask on my face, as I breathed in I felt myself slipping out of consciousness again, then everything went black...

As my eyes opened again I looked around and realized I was in a bed. Recognizing the smell of a hospital I relaxed a bit laying my head back into the pillow when a knock came at the door.

"Hey you, you're awake already."

I looked up recognizing the face of one of my childhood friends, my father's boss's daughter. After seeing her I just grinned.

"You didn't really think something like this would keep me down did you?"

She laughed at me.

"No, I suppose not, but you do look kind of pathetic now, they're not feeding you in here or something? That's ok, I'll be sure to have something ready when you get out, in the mean time, I snuck this in here for you."

She reached in her coat pocket and pulled a bag of fresh cookies out and handed them to me, then she reached inside her coat and slipped my old .45 under my pillow and smiled.

"Just in case."

She smiled and waved and turned to head out when I stopped her for a second and looked at her.

"Hey, thanks "Al", you're the best."

She smiled again and turned to head out of the room.

As the night went on I found it hard to sleep, I started thinking about the events prior, somebody wanted me gone, and I didn't know who. As the night rolled on I started to finally fall out of reality and close my eyes when all of a sudden I heard steps in the lonely hallway. I thought to myself,

"The nurses already left for the night, all that was left was the night watch, who would be walking around right now?"

I heard the steps ring down the hallway closer to my door then a shake on the handle...
Report Post Tip
Looks around for anyone that might up interrupted then looks back at Sanfiendo

Why'd you stop here for?
Report Post Tip
Sanfiendo smiles at Johnny then points to his watch.

"It's gettin late mate, I'll tell more of my story another day."
Report Post Tip
this is getting good
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Guardians and Saviors (pt. 2)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL