Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 15:56:37
Page:  1 
Just a doughnut Started by: NYStripSteak on Apr 15, '13 15:10

Just a doughnut. A simple yet elegant creation of pure bliss and joy. Many different types of donuts exist and all of them are amazing. Though they may taste or look different all donuts are made up of a few basic ingredients. You cannot make a doughnut without flour. In order to make a doughnut sweet you have to have sugar. I know that there are other must have ingredients but I'm just a butcher, I'll leave the baking to the bakers. Flour and sugar are the only basis we need.

You can mold flour into any shape you can imagine and once you add some sugar you have something special. Give that dough time to rise and before you know it you have a fully expanded moist ready to cook doughnut. Add a little love and by the time that doughnut is ready you have such a wonderful piece of pure joy.

A doughnut isnt always perfect. Put in the wrong ingredients? Cook it for too long? Dont give it enough attention? Now you  have a doughNOT. Its nothing worth while. You wouldn't even feed it to your dog, better get rid of it the only way you know how. Feed it to da fishes.

As I sit here enjoying my morning coffee and doughnut you patronize me. Hopefully now you see that it is so much more than just a doughnut. This is why I'm a Consigliere and you, just a wiseguy. Hopefully one day you will understand this lesson I've just taught you. Now beat it. I've got work to do.

Report Post Tip

LuckyLuciano sits in the corner of the coffee shop watching NYStripSteak curiously. The guy has always been a fruit loop, but today he seemed in rare form, staring at a doughnut and speaking as if he his teaching someone something important about life, the streets, or some ancient philosophical meaning of the world. After staring for about five minutes, Luciano starts to feel a little more than awkward. Like he was watching a couple make out on a subway car for a bit longer than they would have liked.

He chuckles quietly, shakes his head and mutters to himself.
"NYStripSteak, I love you man, but your weirdness holds no bounds."

That being said, Luciano accepts NYStripSteak's good taste in doughnuts and feels very interested, accepting, and pleased with the strangeness he witnessed.

Report Post Tip

Gambit walks into the coffee shop and hears a guy speaking to a doughnut as if it were flesh and blood. Thinking to himself this is strange even in these streets, but for some reason can not kick the urge to buy a dozen doughnuts......

Report Post Tip

Philli buys his coffee and a doughnut of his own, creme filled for preference. He sits down and regards NYstripsteak with a thoughful expression.

"A doughnut. Funny, because your little lesson has brought another useful lesson about doughnuts to my mind. Observe. this doughnut I have in my hand. basic, simple, flour, milk eggs and sugar. Plus a little love. On the outside, perfectly innocuous.  But take a bite, and inside, a surprise. A rich, cream filling. A study in contrasts, Crispy, gooey, soft and chewy. On the outside, one thing. But on the inside...Philli sits back and takes another bite...on the inside, something totally unexpected."

Having imparted his thoughts, Philli closes his eyes, sips his coffee, and relaxes. Breakfast is never so good.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Just a doughnut
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL