Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 01:43:11
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
to my ex fam Started by: saw121997 on Nov 08, '08 20:03
I'll tell you what i've told everyone who's asked i thought i could go bigger and fucked up and made a mitake.There was no disrepect to anyone some people in that family were like bros to me.If i was talking about you then you would know who you were.I don't want to cause nothing so please don't take it that way I would like it if me and my ex fam could get along but if that's not gonna happen then ok just I understand.Like I said before I meant no disrespect to anyone it was a mistake
Report Post Tip
touching.....i do hope they forgive you young one
Report Post Tip
Who are you?
Report Post Tip
Who is your ex fam?
Report Post Tip
I do believe he is one of doyle's men.....am i right saw? but how could this be? he is dead! are you his son?
Report Post Tip
Actually, I'm going to go ahead and assume he was in the old Undead Army.

But who knows, he really didn't specify
Report Post Tip
My guess is the Java Cartel and he got caught stealing cookies. The worst crime ever!
Report Post Tip
Zoey, You are correct... Well, halfway.

He was Java Cartel....

he got caught drinking Decaf
Report Post Tip
i was doyles and yes i am his son
Report Post Tip
Decaf!

Oh My God!

You should hang your head in shame, boy.
Report Post Tip
****THIS JUST IN****

He was not caught drinking decaf!

He actually brewed it in the family coffee pot!

Word on the street is Iris had some the morning of her epic demise.

It's all your fault!
Report Post Tip
then why did you do that?whyd you leave?if you didnt just let it g0 like it goes why did you do it?
Report Post Tip
it was a fuck up it's that simple
Report Post Tip
ignore them hehe, they just have to look in the obitz for your fathers funeral but they are too lazy to.

I think it takes guts to own up to making a mistake and apologizing for it. Even if you know that the ones your apologizing to dont want to forgive you

goodluck to you in your quest for redemption young one
Report Post Tip
As the daughter of Iris I can safely say it wasn't the decaf someone slipped her. It was the effects of a mysterious cough syrum that ended up causing her to sleep... A lot.

Decaf is a sin. It's a bastardization of coffee and should only be used as a weapon.
Report Post Tip
hahah when did this post turn into decafe hater convention? (i hate it too) but thats beside the point

Btw: Tiggy your mother was the greatest Don ever, don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
Report Post Tip
Death to all decaf drinkers!
Report Post Tip
Thats the spirit KEEP THE CARTEL ALIVE!!!! DON'T LET THE MEMORY FADE!!!!!!!!!
Report Post Tip
Gardipee walks in the room and says in a sad sad voice all this talk about the java cartel brings back old memerys of my father.

Walks out with tears in his eyes and a new mind set.
Report Post Tip
As Mum and Grandmama used to say.... Death before decaf.

Plus, whoever drinks decaf is a wimp. Like really? What is the point to enjoying a hot mug of the heaven known as coffee? It's something that should be inhaled, savoured, and worshipped. It is not something to be trifled with.

She nods and goes off to find a mug of her most cherished brew.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: to my ex fam
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL