Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 17:15:15
Page:  1 
Memoirs of Tsavo Started by: Tsavo on Nov 10, '08 11:49
Memoirs of Tsavo

'Tsavo lights a cigarette as the sound of his friend's voices drowns out around him'.

I will be back in a minute my friends I need some air.

'No-one pays attention to Tsavo as he walks out the door. It's a warm night out and the sound of the bar dies out as the door closes. The sound of his mothers voice starts to follow him down the alley as his hands begins to shake trying to light another cigarette, he drops to his knees knowing he cannot fight the flashbacks no more. He looks to the heavens as the stars starts to vanish and instead he now is back in his bedroom as a youth hearing his parents shouting from down the hall. He cannot hear what they are saying as there voices are muffled through the walls. He walks over and opens his door trying to stop the squeaking as best he can so his parents don't hear him,

Father: 'I need to go, I need to help my family'

Mother: ' If you go you will never come back. Lets just pack are stuff and leave tonight, we have enough money. Think about are son please.

'His father looks down the hall and sees his son looking at him and he realises that he had a responsibility to his own family and he could not risk losing that, destroying his family, leaving his son without a father, he walks over to his son and picks him up and walks back down the hall to the kitchen'

Father: 'ok dear we will leave tonight.'

'Tsavo looks at the relief on his mothers face. They embrace but this is soon interrupted by a knock on the door. Tsavo's mother walks to the door but before she has a chance to open it it is kicked down.

Mafioso: 'You know why we are here. You cannot leave your family because you do not agree with how we run things, it time for you to meet your maker'

'Two more men follow into the room and they all take out there guns. Tsavo turns to his father and for a brief moment fear has been replaced by affection.

Father: 'be good son........be proud of who you are and where you have come from.'

Tsavo's father eyes then look back at his fellow friends,

Father: 'get on with it then.'

'One of the men step forward and takes aim and fires at the head of Tsavo's father. They both fall to the floor, Tsavo still embracing his dad as he takes his last breath looks into to his eyes but sees that his father had gone.'

'The following day Tsavo is put on a boat destined for Naples,Southern Italy.

Mother: 'You have to go my son , you must leave this forsaken place. When you are a man come back to these shores and find me.'

'As his mother disappears into the background Tsavo wipes his tear from his face and does not feel sad anymore, he is filled with hatred for the men that had killed his father.'

Tsavo: 'I will be back mother, I shall come back for you one day.'

The boat disappears into the sunset.

To be continued .
Report Post Tip
thats a really good start to a story, very interesting
Report Post Tip
thanks for the comment.
Report Post Tip
good story mate, I like it
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Memoirs of Tsavo
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL