Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 22:47:57
Page:  1 
Philly Auth and Philly Lockdown Started by: Briana_Arao on Nov 10, '08 15:57
Briana gathers her things and begins to speak to the growing crowd.

I would like to introduce to you all a man that has demonstrated to me his dedication to our way of life time and time again. While I won't lie to you and say that I'm looking forward to his speech, I will say that I'm looking forward to seeing what he will do with this opportunity.

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm pleased to announce that YouAreWrong will be setting up alongside myself in Philly.

Congratulations, my friend. I know you will do well.

Applications will still be accepted for Philly vacancies so please apply if interested.

I would also like to take this time to lockdown the city seeing as most of you have not paid the Philly Friendship Tax. All active mafiosos are hereby asked to please leave the city as soon as possible for your safety and for ours. Thank you.
Report Post Tip
Does the lock down include those who have paid the friendship tax?
Report Post Tip
I will leave as soon as possible sir.

YouAreWrong, must not be wrong anymore! Congrats!
Report Post Tip
I shall leave as soon as possible, Captain. Tips his hat to YouAreWrong in congratulations
Report Post Tip
Congratulations YouAreWrong, You will do well.

And Aye, does this count for those who have paid the tax?
Report Post Tip
For the time being, I'd like to ask all those to leave Philly as we are trying to keep some sort of order.

My deepest apologies to you all.
Report Post Tip
Tips his hat

Aye Aye, As soon as I can board the plane I will be headed out. Think I want to go catch a Yankee game anyway :)
Report Post Tip
Myself and the angels will stay out of Philly until further notice. If any of my members are currently there, I will have them leave as soon as they can.
Report Post Tip
Congrats YouAreWrong!!!
Report Post Tip
If i find that drug prices are worth traveling to Philly, then i am sorry, i will have to go there. other than that i'll try and stay out. congrats youarewrong!
Report Post Tip
I'm sorry my pedigree chum but that just isn't how a lockdown works.

You are not to enter Philly unless you have permission to do so.
Report Post Tip
Well, there's three leaders of Philly, and im not taking orders from any of them. unless my crew leader tells me to stay out, i don't really feel the need to. i wonder how you sailors will take the new auth in philly, certainly breaches the little lockdown
Report Post Tip
For those who don't follow current events well, this contest is now closed. Oops, I did it again.
Report Post Tip
And obviously I meant the lockdown. What else would I have meant?
Report Post Tip
You could have meant the contest for auth in Philly, i mean there is one spot open

hint hint
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Philly Auth and Philly Lockdown
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL