Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 20:30:18
Page:  1 
Respect Started by: Antonio_Macelli on Nov 10, '08 16:34
Antonio_Macelli is walking down the streets and sees a young mafioso walking up to people asking for drugs or drug prices. The youngster just walks up to whomever and asks with no respect for who they are. When approached, the young mobster says

Can I have drug prices?
Astonished that he was approached in such a manner, Antonio thought for a second. 'Should I give him the prices or should I ignore him? Maybe I should just shoot him where he stands?

Please? Antonio asks

May I have your drug prices, please? Is that what you meant? If so then yes you may

Meh the youngster responds.

Meh? Come over here and listen up! Antonio orders.

Antonio calls out to all of his fellow mafioso that are around. Once the crown gathers, Antonio repeats what has just transpired, making the young mobster stand there and listen.

You would think that with all of the commotion that is in the streets on a daily basis, young mobsters would think before they speak. I am starting to think that we are getting soft. When my father was a youngster, he would have been back handed, at the very least, for a question posed in that manner. There are some in our community who would have just shot him. Our youngsters need to be taught the meaning of respect.

I don't know where the problem lies but I believe that most of the issue lies with our training. Maybe each of our fair families should have a tutor who contacts all of the new family members. This person can be great for answering questions and the like but their main focus should be teaching new mafioso about proper manners in this thing of ours. I would like nothing more than to pistol whip the next youngster who grabs me and tries to talk to me like I am scum. If they don't want to take any advice, fine, fish food they will be. It is just difficult to expect respect if we are not teaching it.

I know that some of you may criticize me for saying all of this. If you feel the need to do so, fine. I am just trying to make suggestions. If you have comments and/or questions, feel free to ask at this time.
Report Post Tip
You have decided to highlight a conversation we had, and the answer i gave was "meh, thank you kind sir!" now im never going to beg for mercy nor say sorry for anything that is in the past but go forward and rectify the past mistakes in the future. So much for having "Family that talk of killing there own members.

Now i dont care what kind bother this gets me in, you have something to say to me dont drag it around the streets. it wasnt too long ago my father and you walked the streets together as "family" pessssshhhh
Report Post Tip
Now young squire. I am sorry to have angered you so. I only kept you here for example. This has been a trend that I have noticed more and more. There are even youngsters who go to the length of threatening and placing hits on more established mobsters because they don't immediately get what they want. I would not have done anything to you. That is not my place and As you have pointed out to me, I have overstepped my bounds a bit. For that I apologize, I did not mean this to be a personal attack, I just want the others here to take heed, especially if they are new. Everything that we do here should be done respectfully. Thank you for your response, that took courage, and again, I apologize, i meant no harm to you. I too should have thought more before speaking.
Report Post Tip
I must say, that this post and thread give me confidence in the sincerity of the "rules" of the game (literal and virtual) I wanted to make sure that all those involved in this really do know of respect, and dont just go ahead and act the asshole asking about drugs and Wacks. there are guidelines and rules that are supposed to be followed, and if they arent, then what the hells the point?

If they arent respected, then we all are just a bunch or thugs that might as well just shoot every swinging dick they see.....but we arent, or at least we try not to be, and try to pass that respect to the others in "this thing of ours"

Your post and reply both show a good way to deal with things, and I smiled and just had to post when I read it. lets all keep this up, and keep the respects going.

Please kind sirs, tell me what clubs or bars you frequent, I would like to meet you and have a drink with two of the chaps who have made me smile this fine day.

Luca
Report Post Tip
Luca, thank you for your kind words. They make me feel a little better. That young gentleman and I sat down and had coffee and worked out our differences. I have not met him in the past and therefore don't know where he goes to relax. You can, however; find me most of the time at one of my restaurants: Gino's Pizzeria in Philly, Chicago, and New York.
Report Post Tip
Then im glad we are clear with each other and we can push forward together as Friends/Family. As for your post luca, i have been through hell and back with my drink problem so i have decided to go T-Total, but name a bar and if im ready to face my demons i may bob in for a "quick one" so to speak.
Report Post Tip
Deathangel, please, dont let me be the reason to loose your demons, let me not be the cause of that, rather, maybe a good italian meal at your favorite family reasturant will be my treat.

and I will definately make an appearance at the esteemed Gino's as it has been reccomended by a man of honor.

Areivaderche' mi' Piasono's

Luca
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Respect
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL