Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 19:07:55
Page:  1 
The Pharmacy Started by: Prozac on Nov 10, '08 18:10
After days of pounding nails and remodeling the building Prozac finally emerges from behind a curtain that has been draped over the front entrance to his new home

Ladies and Gentlemen I welcome you to the grand opening of The Pharmacy. I know its taken a while but I had to be sure that I had things just the way I wanted them. Feel free to come in and look around.

Prozac pulls down the curtain on the front of the building to reveal the double door entrance to his bright yellow building. Above the doors you see a sign that reads #Pharmacy

Welcome to my humble abode. Feel free to enjoy some refreshment and snacks that we have laid out here for you. Mind you this isnt just a pharmacy as much as it is a nice place to come and visit with friends and family.

As you enter you see there are tables and chairs set up for people to sit and relax. There are a couple of tables off to the side with all kinds of drinks and food set up for the grand opening. There is a counter where you can order anything you need from a typical pharmacy as well as another counter that will serve as a diner. Behind these counters you notice a couple of doors labeled "Family Only" which you can only assume are for private meetings

Please everyone enjoy themselves and welcome to my new establishment. If you ever need to speak to me or my RHM for any reason feel free to walk on through the doors of #Pharmacy

Prozac begins to mingle with the crowd and sips on his cold beer
Report Post Tip
She approaches Prozac with a smile and hands him her card.

Sir, it does me great pleasure to see the Pharmacy open for business and if I can be of service please contact me. I am sure that you and Bi Polar Bear will do great things in LA.

She boldy takes the beer from Prozac's hand and takes a sip before handing it back.

Mighty fine taste you have there sir. I'll be seeing you around.
Report Post Tip
Honestly, It's probably better that you all ask me...as you can see from a lot of the other folks in that family...I am the one of the only none chemical drug product walking about...I'm not sure I could trust such a drug...

On second though, Perhaps they might be the better to talk to ... their line of thinking might be right up your alley...

At any, rate, I would be happy to fill a prescription if you need me too...I have a few different one's walking around in the streets..
Report Post Tip
walks in through the door and makes his way over to Prozac

Sorry it's taken me so long to get here, but I've been held ransom by my RH for not letting her abuse Charlie.

grabs a drink and raises the glass in Prozacs direction

congrats on your new home, the place looks wonderful.
Report Post Tip
Pulls up a seat.. looking at the food, which is now molded and dried up

Well Prozac, im sorry im late also, business called and I had to go out of town.

Pulls out a notebook..crossing some things out and placing it back into his jacket

Congrats on your family and it will be a pleasure to work with you.
Report Post Tip
Nifty little Apocothery youve got here my friend, and so convienient having it just down the street from my HQ!

Now lets see, I do need a couple of things...

Give me a case of XXL condoms, a vat of Crisco and ummm...

Do you carry ether?
Report Post Tip
Running into the Pharmacy, looking right and left at the shelves. -K- mummbles to herself.

Prozac Prozac, So nice to see you set up and all my best wishes on your new HQ and Family.

Now could you direct me to the aisle that the hot wax is located? Bear needs a trim. Im hoping its back hair and not his bikini line again.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Prozac.I hope you don't mind I stopped by, I just wanted to make sure to congratulate you in person. Mind if I take a seat? these refreshments look great.Also I was wondering if you would be interested in being the supplier of medication for my Philly location? I am sure we can do great business together.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Pharmacy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL