Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 23:27:59
Page:  1 
Guardians and Saviors (pt. 3) Started by: Sanfiendo on Nov 10, '08 19:33
As the handle to the door starts to turn I quickly grab the .45 "Al" left by my pillow and roll off the side of the bed pulling IV's from my arms. After a loud *thud* the door flies open and I point my pistol in its direction. A man swings around the corner pointing his pistol in different directions looking for something. Remaining unseen on the ground I take aim.

BANG...BANG

Two loud shots ring through the abandon halls of the hospital, one in the man's shin, the other through his head. As I pull myself back up off the ground crutching myself on everything that seems stable I make my way to my would be assassin and check his body. He carried no real form of identification, all I had to go on was a check found in his wallet. It made me wonder, what kind of fool would write a check for payment, it's too easy to trace, unless the check itself was a setup, a means of tying up all the loose ends. As I get to the door I lean outside to find the man that was supposed to be watching my room dead in a pool of his own blood, someone had sliced his neck all the way around. As I grab a few things from his coat to bring back to the boss I shake my head.

"Sorry it happened like this Joe, you did what you could."

Making my way to the front desk I push the dead security guards body off to the side and grab the phone.

"Yah, it's Sanfiendo, they tried to kill me. Yah, just a few minutes ago. Joe? No, he didn't make it. Just hurry, get somebody here, I know they had to have sent more than one guy. Alright, I'll be waiting outside."

BANG...

Another shot rings off as I fall to the ground behind the counter with a searing pain in my leg.

"DAMN IT!"

I pull my .45 back out and lean up against the reception desk waiting for any sign of movement. Looking through the reflection of the glass door I see a man standing in the hallway moving toward me cautiously. Leaning around the counter I ring off 3 more shots down the hallway and watch as the man ducks behind a door. Looking on the ground where the man stood I spot some blood, he had been hit, at least I had that going for me. Suddenly, the man pops back out and shoots off a couple shots. I quickly return fire and duck behind the counter again.

BANG...BANG...CLICK!!

That was the last round, hopefully the other man didn't know the same. Hearing quick paced footsteps rushing toward me I realized I wasn't that lucky. The next thing I know the footsteps are right behind me, as I prepare myself for death I hear the commotion outside.

Tires squealing...BANG

I look up as the man in front of me falls. He had been shot through the glass, I thought to myself, through the glass, in a moving vehicle, mid range, only three people were that good. One is dead, I'm the second, and the third...

CRASH!!

The door flings open and a familiar shapely figure emerges from the darkness outside

"Well, what have we here, again I'm saving your ass, it's been like this our whole life, once, just once, I'd like to be the one that you help out, not the other way around!"

I just stare blankly at the woman, wondering why she would be yelling at me like this right now.

"It's good to see you too. Please though, can this wait till after I get out of this place?"

The woman stops, glaring harshly at me.

"I suppose, get up off the ground then already. The car's outside."

Watching her head back out the door I pull myself to my feet grumbling...
Report Post Tip
Continues to sit and listen to this guy

So you let a girl save you? Oh man I'd changed my story around if I was you.

Laughs

So some woman saves you then what happens?
Report Post Tip
Sanfiendo laughs at Johnny.

"Patience friend, that'll be for another day. There'll be little surprise to why she saved me later, you'll never believe it, i'm sure."

Sanfiendo grins wickedly at Johnny.
Report Post Tip
Well Mr. Sanfiendo you defiantly got my attention rather any of these other guy's are listening or not. I say next time you tell this story why don't we do it over a game of cards.

Torrio say's after he stands up from sitting on a wooden box that once was used to carry fruit or vegetable products in.
Report Post Tip
Sanfiendo nods.

"You bring the cards, I'd be glad to play."
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Guardians and Saviors (pt. 3)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL