Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 10:55:15
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Philly and Jimmy Started by: Doyle on Nov 10, '08 20:14
Walking out his Hotel in The city of brotherly love. Doyle makes his way to the crowd and stands before them. Lighting a smoke before he speaks. Doyle looks on at the crowd and beings to speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Id like to announce a new auth to Philly. JimmyTheLionHeart. This man has stood by my side through countless wars. Many family functions, and just a plain nice guy. I trust him with all my heart. Recent activities and the Friendship disbanding. I figured he would be a good person to put there. Its a great city and a large task. Needs a great man to run it. Jimmy i believe is that man. "

"Hes proven this to me by his hard work,leadership skills and his willingness to help at any cost. This is a proud day for me. A proud day for Philly. Proud day for the community as he will will do wonders. "

Looks over at Jimmy and he pats him on the back. "Well done my friend. Well done."

As he looks over at the crowd. Doyle takes this chance to slip off through the crowd to his limo. To let Jimmy take care of his city.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Jimmy! although i should point out, it's not 'his' city, it's also Briana_Arao and youarewrong's
Report Post Tip
Congrats Jimmy! I hope you take good care of philly bro/
Report Post Tip
Saul Steps forward.

"Congrats Jimmy, i cant see a better person to fill this job than you sir. I wish you the best of luck."
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Jimmy. I agree with Doyle; Philly will do well under your leadership! Show 'em what you can do!
Report Post Tip
Thank you all for your kind words. I am thrilled by this new challenge and hope that I will prove to you all, that this chance is deserved. It is with a sad heart that I leave The Wanderers but hold them dear to my heart.
Report Post Tip
This is definitely deserved i wish you the best of luck in Philly.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Jimmy
Report Post Tip
Congrats Jimmy....best of luck in the land of the cheese steak
Report Post Tip
Congratulations man, well deserved :)
Report Post Tip
coughs correction, you are now the sole leader of Philly, congratulations
Report Post Tip
congrats Jimmy
Report Post Tip
Mitch hands Jimmy a cigar and lights it up for him

I like the new suit Jimmy...makes you look..distinguished! :)
Report Post Tip
Walks up and shakes Jimmys hand

Congrats Jimmy of the lions, may Philly quake under your might roar!
Report Post Tip
Congrats Jimmy`
Report Post Tip
Congrats

Im sure you'll do a great job And I look forward to seeing what you can accomplish
Report Post Tip
Congrats, Jimmy!

*It's not the fact that you just ask for a name of your own, it's that you earn it! Jimmy has definately earned it, and may his family support him well, as he works hard and does well himself.*

Good luck. :]
Report Post Tip
Congrats Bro. Just gimme a call if you're gonna have a party. I'll be there.
Report Post Tip
Gratz! can't wait to see what ya do with Philly.
Report Post Tip
Congratz Brother!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Philly and Jimmy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL