X

May 13 - 02:03:22
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Dearest Tatiana Started by: JimmyTheLionHeart on Nov 11, '08 01:29
congrats you guys
Report Post Tip
Cries.... it was nice knowing you tatiana
Report Post Tip
Clinton taken away from the love story, "See Jimmy,now it even feels better" as Clinton gruffs out. "You don't see this stuff everyday, Congrats to you both of your Mafioso Life". After that being said..Clinton ponders his future...
Report Post Tip
Congrats and best wishes.

Krazy walks away slowly thinking "a it's good to see some love on the streets."
Report Post Tip
"I am happy for both of ya's congrats."
Report Post Tip
is this not a wedding?

wheres the cake and beer? seriously thought... beer, right

gameownage brings a few kids off the street he hired for just this occation to bring in alot of beer from gameownages fabled "secret stash" everyone heard so much about, and also to bring in the biggest wedding cake anyone has ever seen

its a sharp pain in my stash but you both deserve this and more for this joyous occation. ill let you two do the cake cutting while i open up the beer and pour some out for our, passed on companions that could not make it here. have a wonderful journey you two, make the best of it :}

gameownage hands jimmy and tatiana the knife to cut the cake
Report Post Tip
*seeing the two newly weds cuddling BD slowly backs away to give them some privacy*

hey all lets let them enjoy the moment shall we? we can throw a party later let them be lol
Report Post Tip
Congrats to you both!!!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations!!!
Report Post Tip
agreed bd

boys, get this shit outta here for later! ill ice the beer

before he walks away he takes a last look at the happy couple and smiles, pondering what he will do with his life, seeing as how mafia work cant be all of his life
Report Post Tip
AWW congrats to you both! married life is a whole nother world :D
Report Post Tip
smiles softly

Congrats!
Report Post Tip
Congratz!!
Report Post Tip
Congrats to you both. May your first child be a masculine child.
Report Post Tip
*sam walks buy*

it'll end tragically you know,but so as to not shit on the moment good luck to the both of you !
Report Post Tip
Congratulations

When is the baby due? :P
Report Post Tip
Charly finally appears from the shadows...

As an offspring of Cupid Valentino, I am proud to see this happiness in the streets again. Best of luck you too, and remember you have the blessing of a Valentino.

He heads off to bask in another scotch and enjoy the life that is to be played out before the world now.
Report Post Tip
Tatiana is hot!
Report Post Tip
*Stands up and cheers for Jimmy you did it sir*

All food is on me for tonight and the Wedding. Congrats sir!!
Report Post Tip
dun dun dun dun dun

PremShark swims up to a lake where he spys with his little shark eye Tatiana and her new lover boy whats his face

dun dun dun dun

circles the boat sneaky shark like as not to tip tatiana off of the presence of premshark

dun dun dun dun

last time she tried to harpoon me but obviously didnt work cuz im a big fucking shark

in one fluid motion i leap out of the water (free willy would be proud) catching Tatiana off guard i grab her kitten then swim off

dun dun dun dun dun
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Dearest Tatiana
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL