Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 13:10:18
Page:  1 
The Reporter Started by: Killer_Jane on Nov 11, '08 19:42
As you watch Killer_Jane leave the graveyard, you can tell she is on a mission. You decide to follow her through the streets of Chicago, wondering where she is going. As she weaves through the backstreets and alleys, you can tell she is headed toward the Italian part of town.

After a few more blocks, you watch as she ducks into a small cafe. Knowing that you can't enter without being noticed, you hang around outside until she emerges with two men. You recognize them as two other members of The Corelli Crime Family, FabrizioTehGreaser and Frank_Nitti. You follow close enough to hear what is said, but not close enough to be noticed.

"God Fabrizio, I can't believe you blew all of your money on blackjack again. You really need to stay away from that game." Killer_Jane says, laughing a bit.

"Yeah, I know, but that's why I have friends like you guys. I know you wouldn't let me go hungry." Fabrizio burps, obviously full from his dinner.

"Heh it's a good thing I keep money around to spend on food for you, you always seem to need it!" Killer_Jane's laugh lights up the night, making you smile a bit as you think 'Because you don't need to spend any money on food for yourself...'

Frank finally speaks up, his voice far more serious.

"Well, down to business, what should we do about this reporter?"

You can tell that this is serious from Fabrizio's tone as he speaks again.

"I think maybe we should go rough him up a bit. You know, leave the old CCF trademark."

Killer_Jane stays silent as Frank replies.

"Sounds like a plan, you in Killer_Jane?"

Distracted, Killer_Jane looks from the sky to her two family members and replies.

"Hmmmm? Oh, yeah, you know it. Anything for the family.

You follow closely, wondering what exactly they meant when they were talking about their trademark, and also wondering which reporter they are after. They get into a nice black Ford and start driving to the nice part of town as you hop into a cab and follow them. They turn the headlights off and you hop out of the cab, knowing exactly where you are.

Bob Florida, the infamous Chicago Tribune reporter, lives right around the corner from where you are standing. You watch as the three of them get out of the car, seeing the glint of knives in their hands. 'Smart' you think, knowing this neighborhood is far to quiet to run in shooting. At first you think of intervening by either warning him or stopping them, but you stop yourself, knowing you would be next.

You follow them up to the house and listen as they walk up the stairs to the bedroom. You hear voices as the three of them threaten Bob, then his screams as they start stabbing him over and over, his screams quietly fading. You can't see as Killer_Jane leaves their calling card, the letters CCF, carved into Bob's chest. All of a sudden you hear voices again.

"Shit! The neighbor just turned on his light! You guys go get him and I'll finish off Bob." You hear Killer_Jane yell to the other two, a little panicked.

Fabrizio and Frank rush out of the house and into the house next door. You can only hear muffled screams from the house, but are startled by a noise coming from the house that Killer_Jane is still in. Bob is still just barely alive, struggling to shout, as Killer_Jane laughs sharply. You notice the house go silent, then hear a familiar noise from the graveyard. You quickly recognize it, and know that Bob is now dead and Killer_Jane is now draining him.

You hear her finish and a few seconds later, she runs from the house, wiping her mouth on her sleeve and grinning, meeting Fabrizio and Frank. They are carrying a large package, which you can only assume is the neighbor. They stuff him into the trunk and drive off quickly. Bob's car is still in the driveway, and knowing that he won't have any use for it, you hot wire it and follow them.

They drive to a deserted bridge over part of Lake Michigan, get out, and take the body out of the trunk. You realize that the neighbor is not dead, but very close, with a hood on so he can't see anything. They prop him up against the bridge, light up cigarettes, and smile, obviously amused, as he struggles and finally falls over the bridge into the cold water below.

They speed back to the cafe they met at, and you sit and watch them get out of the car and they chat outside before parting. You can't help but watch Killer_Jane intently, mesmerized by her, by her ability to be a mobster and also such a beautiful creature of the night. You suppose it makes sense, and as she walks away, you decide to follow her, wondering what else might happen....
Report Post Tip
god thats soo badass....Jane is vamp? AWESOME!!!!
Report Post Tip
hmmmmm im wondering what else might happen myself :)
Report Post Tip
hehe yeah me too. Feels good to know that there is at least one of our kind in the ranks of the mafioso *BD's Eyes change to a light grey color and fangs start to peak out from under his grin* I've been around since the fall of Rome. i'm one of the dark children of the millenium anyone want to join me in eternity?....it's quiet fun, being immortal and all
Report Post Tip
Taskmaster waits for the crazy vampires to leave, then quickly collects Bob's corpse.

Amateurs. I know a guy at a medical school that'll pay serious cash for a fresh body. And hell, this one's already drained.
Report Post Tip
*laughs lightly* Your lucky i'm not crazy like some of the fledglings around here. the unexperienced little demons will kill you just for the fun of it. ah yes by the way, the only vampires that are crazy are the ones that were crazy before they were sired.
Report Post Tip
just of blood my friend....just of blood
Report Post Tip
Really enjoyed that one, well done KJ. ;)
Report Post Tip
Smaug walks down the stairs of Head-Quarters and meets KillerJane,Frank and Fab walking through the

front door, he walks over to them and quietly says to them "Is the Job done?".

KJ smiles and winks at Smaug, smaug turns his head to the left then back again and says "Alright follow me

back up the boss wants to have a few words..." then he shakes his hand in a follow motion and walks up the

stairs.

Once they get into the bosses office they stop and stand behind the desk waiting for a reply from Striphe...
Report Post Tip
Sanfiendo strokes his chin.

"Heh...interesting."
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Reporter
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL