Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 05:29:31
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
My New Creation! Started by: Paradise on Nov 11, '08 21:12
To be fair Remy it doesn't, Its shit, It's spam, I personally hope it Dies a horrible Threadwacky Death...

R.I.P Thread.
Report Post Tip
Remy, who is disrespecting who? Drexler is just stating his own thoughts/opinion on this. I personally see it childish but hey that is my own opinion and no one can change my mind on this.
Report Post Tip
I followed the steps to test this shitty thing out.

To: Paradise

Sent: Nov 11, '08 21:49

Subject: War Declare

Take that..

KAPOW!!

Have yet to receive a reply this make me the winner?

Drexler dance and sings

WINNER!!!!, WINNER!!!
Report Post Tip
I should probably step in here and warn anyone that decides to participate in this that there is a very strong chance you will be struck down by the Gods.

It is not a matter of whether or not it is a good idea. It's forbidden by the gods. You can call it whatever you like, but it's still spam.
Report Post Tip
As so I created a invention...But I've also created a mess...But like any messes,you clean them up...Which is what I shall do...But do me a favore,and look at this mess,tell me what has really created it...
Report Post Tip
You?!!

It's nice of you to have realised , now we can put this mess behind us and play like nice little mafioso.
Report Post Tip
Al-Qaatil walks by the corner and overhears a scuffle. Always attracted to a good bit of fisticuffs, he pulls out a cigarette and lights it, expecting some entertainment. After staying around long enough to hear what it's all about and being disappointed that the disagreement won't come to blows, he decides to offer his opinion of the matter.

What's this I hear? Some not-even-made fellow is asking for respect and for us to be nice after coming out to the streets sloppily dressed, then giving a poorly rehearsed speech with a bunch of pauses in it? A speech about how we should mail each other useless slips of paper so we can brag about having mailed each other?!

Al-Qaatil takes another puff from his cigarette and considers his next words carefully.

To be astoundingly blunt, sir, you do not have the rank nor a good enough presentation nor a good enough idea to have earned the respect you ask for. Out of respect for your employer, I'll give you some pointers and restrain my hostility. Next time, put a bit more effort into the presentation and bounce it off some friends of yours privately before deciding to broadcast it to the world. You might find people give you the respect you want after that.

After taking the last puff from his cigarette, Al-Qaatil drops the bud to the ground, puts it out with his foot, and walks away disappointed that he didn't get to see a bare-fist boxing match.
Report Post Tip
Mr. Ducky, as long as an opinion stated with manner, I wouldn't call it disrespecting. "Respect" works by reciprocating between two or more parties, whether they like/agree to each other or not. It's about behaving in the street. After all, in some ways, I'm agree with that Paradise needs some more effort in this thread. Good day.
Report Post Tip
I'm really interested in this Paradise..If you would mail me or War mail me to let me more understand how this works i'd appreciate that very much..For Drexler he's comments was out of line. Even disrespectful. I know if I created this I wouldn't want such comments on mine. I really don't know what to say on those regards. Other than hopefully the guy gets talked to or something.
Report Post Tip
Hahah If you insist, Its the streets not a place to advertise petty games of exchanging mails (Which should be posted in OOC although this accounts for spam and should get you Admin Whacked anyway Imo)

But I shall leave you to your petty mailing fun, If you honesltly have nothign better to do....

rexler Sniggers

Take it easy, and please for your own sakes don't get too badly papercut..
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My New Creation!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL