Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 19:55:59
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
A new Philly Started by: JimmyTheLionHeart on Nov 12, '08 23:06
Jimmy makes his way in front of the crowd.He looks towards Don Marietta and Don Doyle who give him a nod.He turns back and looks out upon the crowd and smiles

Good Evening everyone.

It is with the blessings of Don Marietta and Don Doyle that I have set up in the fine city of Philly.So at this moment, I would like to introduce to you my family the "Society of Clinically Insane Canadian Gangsters". We are a band that infiltrated this great nation with a combination of our maple syrup thick determination and the ginormous loop holes in your national security.

Now many may wonder what the plans of my family are, well first off I won't bore you with telling you I will be based on respect and such.That should already be known when a crew leader is established. What I do plan on, is making sure my family is active in the streets and the business districts.I believe that these are two things that will help better our community.

I am one who believes actions speak louder than words. So I will make this short.

Should any of you have any questions, Please contact me it will be my pleasure to answer all questions.

After I have a chance of properly setting up my family, I will return and let you all know what my long term plans for the city shall be.

Jimmy slowly makes his way through the crowed.A few people smile at him while others just look a bit stunned.He shakes a few hands and finally makes his way out of the streets
Report Post Tip
Congrats Jimmy...this is much deserved.
Report Post Tip
Welcome "Society of Clinically Insane Canadian Gangsters" nice to see a Canadian family here. lol
Report Post Tip
Gratz Jimbo

Reaches into his pocket

Don't worry still got the ring safe with me.
Report Post Tip
Congrats sir.
Report Post Tip
Steps out to the street to congratulate his boss.

Congrats, Jimmy. I know we're on track to get things going in this thing of ours. And as long as our syrup is fresh, we will do great things.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Jimmy!

Great to see another Canadian Family taking their place as the leader of a family.

I believe that brings us to Three now, with the west coast being completely Canadian owned and operated. Nice to see us branching out East.

Tomorrow, the woyald!
Report Post Tip
Congrat's Jimmy.

btw

Blame Canada
Report Post Tip
good luck with bussiness in philly
Report Post Tip
If Doyle trusts you to set up a family, then you must be solid mobster in his eyes and I can trust you will do good things in Philly.

A great city, now filled with a new leader will always be fun.. Feel free to stop by Chicago and visit one of our whore houses on me..

Smiles
Report Post Tip
Clinton tips his hat to a fellow Canadian Mafioso, congrats to you and Salute`. Hope to do some biz with you as well.
Report Post Tip
"Congrats Jimmy"

Smiles at Jimmy ad walks off
Report Post Tip
Hey Jimmy, congrats for your new place. To me, Philly always has something to do with pretty women. I do hope you'll think about that. I'll be missing doing RP with you. Wish your family all the best.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Jimmy of Lions!

Shakes Jimmys hand
Report Post Tip
Btw Jimmy, how come you're the only one whose name isn't backward? You've been talking to the gods, right? ;p
Report Post Tip
Like a pheonix from the flames i hope Philly returns to it's glory.

*Lifts a glass in wishing good luck
Report Post Tip
*brings food from the restaurant and hands out food to all. Congrats Jimmy*
Report Post Tip
*puffs joint and begans clapping with the crowd*
Report Post Tip
Welcome Mr JimmyTheLionHeart, i hope you all the best. Have a nice day and good luck to you.
Report Post Tip
Never seen a more deserving young man. Congratulations you Mongaloid Sloot!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A new Philly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL