Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 20:25:47
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
yaD drawkcaB GFMO Started by: ThomasRourke on Nov 13, '08 00:18
*Thomas woke up and didn't feel the same. Things felt... off. Then he immediately figured out what the haps were as he reached down to scratch his mangrapes with his left hand instead of his right. He had never remembered being this ambidextrous. It felt like a stranger was giving a very lewd cupping. Thomas went out into the streets and noticed people in a panic, but slowly adapting to their day-to-day patterns. Cars were being driven on the left side of the road, Marietta wasn't surrounded by bodyguards, Birday was the one grounding his parents, the whole day had blown up into some kind of... opposite day. The ever lascivious FrankieFigs was well-behaved and not performing couch-to-couch molestations on the local gentleman population, his infamous Frankie Figs Trifecta reduced to a normal unofecta. Tatiana was no longer radiant-active, PopGoggles wasn't offering an alternative "support" that underwear just couldn't compare to, and JimmyTheLionHeart enunciated "house" as "house" and not as "hoose". Yes the world had transformed in mere minutes to something that blew everyone's minds in half. Thomas sighed and began his daily walk to the Riot! HQ... Backwards.*
Report Post Tip
What are you talking aboot I do not call a hoose a hoose. This is blasphemy eh!
Report Post Tip
yeah it's weird -- I see people that haven't been here a week promo'd to Don, and others, like myself, being demoted...hmm...yeah, it's backwards day alright...

oh, and the names are sdrawkcab, too...don't think I haven't noticed...hmm...
Report Post Tip
Not backwards when i post though!! Heheh

Esremmi
Report Post Tip
I didnt think it was funny...My profile said made man and I like wigged out happy as hell...Then I see it's screwed up...
Report Post Tip
.ahahah edam ot uoy etomorp dluow toidi na ylno esidaraP netsiL

ffo sklaw relxerD
Report Post Tip
How long did that take you to write drex...lol
Report Post Tip
Knowing him a long time.....
Report Post Tip
Its not his fault.I blame his teacher!
Report Post Tip
Nope. I blame him lol.
Report Post Tip
Taz just walks by shaking his head at the people / helping himself to their wallets of course LOL
Report Post Tip
It is wiggin me out, I mean, if the gods are gonna pretend I'm made...then at least gimme my second felony eh? :)
Report Post Tip
It is beginning to rather irrate me a bit to be honest. I am kinda tired of trying to hunt around for looking for where to do a petty or felony.
Report Post Tip
FrankyG looks around very confused. Being new to this world he can't quite figure out what is going on.
Report Post Tip
Well, I am starting to notice that there is actually a pattern to where it all lands :)
Report Post Tip
Starts to panic

I need a doctor! I'm seeing sdrawkcab!!!
Report Post Tip
wooot this day is awesome!
Report Post Tip
My eyes hurt.
Report Post Tip
This is the best day ever.

That, dna er'uoy lla sdratsab.
Report Post Tip
!noitcerid thgir eht ni gniklat neve ton ruoy ,won sdrawkcab esohw kooL
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: yaD drawkcaB GFMO
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL