Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 21:16:45
Page:  1 
Going Out of Business Started by: Nelson on Nov 13, '08 20:01
As people are tuned into the radio a important message comes across the stations.

The Business SportsBets is going out of business. I am sorry for all the customers but I ca no long work on something that only has about 3-4 bets per night and sometimes even less some nights. I loved doing this and even lost money some nights, but money wasn't the issue. The too few people betting is the issue so unless loads of people bet that I feel isn't likely at this point. I had bets at 30k and for one night only put it up to 50k so see if more people would bet and it still didn't work.

All current games posted are closed. All current bets will count and winning payed out if you indeed win your bet. I would like to thank the people who took a interest in my business.

Thanks,

Nelson

The radio goes back to regulator programing.
Report Post Tip
It is always a shame to see a young business owner go out of business. But, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Good luck in your future ventures Nelson
Report Post Tip
Holds his hand out ;)
Report Post Tip
You should have advertised a little more Nelson, but i know it still could have ended up here. People are more into drugs, clubs parties and booze rather than going down to there local bookies. Young ones these days.
Report Post Tip
Sad to see it mate...Sadly my inn's falling apart too...
Report Post Tip
Shame to see this day come about man, might it be worth thinking about doing this on weekend games only?
Report Post Tip
I know how you feel Nelson, I've a bar in New Orleans and when I announced it in my first main street speech those who said they would come have failed to turn up. The was business promised but it just didn't come.

Good luck to you in any new ventures you might come up with.
Report Post Tip
Guess none of the people who are your friends...they really aren't.
Report Post Tip
dun dun dun dun dun

swims next to nelsons boat

you can do better just try harder and throw ore fish into the ocean it will attract more sharks like me then you will have tons of business

eats fish then swims off
Report Post Tip
dun dun dun dun dun

swims next to nelsons boat

you can do better just try harder and throw ore fish into the ocean it will attract more sharks like me then you will have tons of business

eats fish then swims off
Report Post Tip
They get expierients of owning there on bussiness. The more bussiness the more suscess. I give to all the family and members of the family, that own the bussiness.

My Respect and Good Luck.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Going Out of Business
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL