Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 12:10:12
Page:  1 
The life of a Bodyguard Started by: StripheCorelli on Nov 14, '08 00:14
A black vehicle pulls up to the side of the street.. slowly pulling to a stop, the lights and engine shutting quickly off

Out steps a man wearing a black suit and a hat, his breath visible in the cold air as he closes the car door and steps onto the sidewalk.. His most trusted bodyguard walks around the vehicle and assumes a position next to mobster

The man walks up to a vendor who is selling local merchandise. pointing a pistol directly in the vendors face

Some of my guys told me you refused to pay this week.. disrespect like this can only be handled one way..

The mobster takes a step back and places his finger on the trigger.. but as he blinks, the vendor pulls a pistol and takes a pop shot.. hitting the mobsters bodyguard directly in the chest..

You know, lately I have been hearing reports of trained and hired bodyguards being shot and wounded in local shootings and robberies. I remember back in the day we use to hire these guys to take bullets for us because their labor was cheap - but with the financial times being tough, it aint cheap for these guys to protect you and it aint cheap when you lose one by war or them saving your life, but damn its worth it.

If you have ever had this happen, it makes you appreciate life and appreciate the hard work and dedication of your bodyguards because without them in this situation you would have been swimmin wit da fishes..

About time these bodyguards earn their dues I say!
Report Post Tip
Falure. You failed to WACK!

A critical miss!

Something went terribly wrong with your attempt!

Click. Click. Click. Fuck! Your intended target turns around, draws his weapon, and starts to empty his gun in your general direction. Your bodyguard springs to life and tackles you, taking two to the head in the process.

Your bodyguard was killed while saving you from

Striphe you aren't kidding man....
Report Post Tip
Grabs Nichola a bottle of wine and hands it to her..

This one is one me.. close call my dear friend ;)
Report Post Tip
Thinks about his bloodline and remembering his ancestors telling him stories of this

Striphe, everyone in my family has told me these stories about these things happening to them.

pays his respect for fallen and injured BodyGuards that has protect his blood for so long
Report Post Tip
Im afraid that has never happened to me...but know you guys have me not wanting to shoot ia's any more because i have to bg's to protect me :o.....

But i guess that is the price we have to pay :)

Fab pours out some liquor for Striphe and Nichola's bodyguards.....
Report Post Tip
Close calls my friends, the bodyguard is definately a man of honor and should be taken care of as if well he was your bodyguard.

I havent heard of this happening much, but be happy your little buddies were there.

Ducktapes his bodyguards to himself
Report Post Tip
Haha you left a crucial part of yourself uncovered cav!

*takes out his slingshot and shoots*
Report Post Tip
I've seen it happen to a few people and not myself. These bodyguards are well worth the low salary we pay them. They protect us from all and its a tragedy they die this way.
Report Post Tip
As with most of our daily life there are risks involved. Our bodyguards do their job without fear and have a level of loyalty that is surpass by none. It's a tragedy when they are fatally wounded in the line of duty, but that is what we pay them for.

Mine work for me and have done for sometime, I'm fond of them and have a respect for them that I have for very few others. Will if one falls I will mourn them, but I shall also have the thought in my mind. Better you than me.
Report Post Tip
You cannot put a price on your own safety at the end of the day. We all go out into a dangerous world not knowing what will happen each day maybe a whack attempt or even a takedown. At the end of the day they are worth their weight in gold as whats a few million in costs compared to the earning potentials we have.
Report Post Tip
*looks around and doesnt notice any Bodyguards around to protect him :(*
Report Post Tip
swims into the canal eating all the dead bodyguards dumped into the water

Dead bodyguards are good protein
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The life of a Bodyguard
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL