Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 03:58:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
A lesson learnt Started by: Dante_Balboni on Nov 14, '08 17:05
Well, well, well. This certainly turned out interesting, more so than I had hoped to be honest. What I was striving for here was to outline how to some people can appear good members, trustworthy and worth getting their button, while the trust they are giving is false and they are not what they appear to be. I didn't expect this to take the tract of rogue, but that ball was picked up and ran with for a bit.

Then things went a bit sideways didn't they, disrespect was shouted out and questions were raised as to Dexters style of speech. While I don't agree with him I don't personally feel that I have been disrespected, in fact I'm kinda glad this has turned out the way it has. Things have certainly livened up a little and too see so many influential people together in one place has put a little smile on my face.

What I will say to you Dexter is this, while I mentioned 4 mademen I did not wish to go into any detail as to how 2 had let me down, as far as I was concerned that was water under the bridge, what has struck me about this though is that a day after making this speech my LHM was killed the reason being because of someone I killed, my RHM was shot at and I was shot at. Now I could put two and two together and make 5 by saying that someone who was related to one of the 2 mademen who dissappointed me didn't like what I said here and orchestrated the death of my LHM and the attacks on my RH and me. But I won't go there.

You knew what you were saying when you said this "This was meant for if someone asks for Auth to set up a family. I dont see this as disrespect or disloyalty. It is your right as Crewleader to deny them, however, I think death is a bit much."

Since HellBells died not long after asking me for auth I could only assume that you were talking about her. Now me being me I wanted everyone to know that her asking for auth was not the reason I killed her that it was just the final straw.
Report Post Tip
Gambino walks out into the street, heading straight for Dexter, grabs him by the ear and gives it a good hard twist as he drags him away from the gathering crowd.

"Sorry folks. Don't mind us." Gambino said with a smile and a nod to the lookers on. Then turning to Dexter he said in a low growl.

"If you were supposed to have an opinion young man I would have given you one. Let's go."

"I wasn't being disrespectful and I have every right to say what I think!"

"We'll talk about this when we get back to the HQ. Instead of being worried about what people are thinking out here, it might behoove you to be concerned about what I am thinking right now. Out here running your mouth, goofing off... you playing hookey from work again, huh?"

Gambino climbs back into the limo dragging the still protesting Dexter in by his ear. The ever faithful UNO skillfully pulls the car away from the curb and eases out into traffic.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A lesson learnt
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL