Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 16:14:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
A Bloody 102 Hours Started by: VinoGandor on May 14, '13 18:10

this truly was the war of all wars that my lineage has been part of!

rest in peace to the fallen and congratulations to the victors!

excellent coverage of it all vino, im not sure i could have managed to go through all those obituaries! 

Report Post Tip
My father survived the war about in the first couple days or so (like the second day after) He had his gun taken then he was murdered by upper structure not becuase he was a traitor it's becuase....well I guess he was a little to eager to kill somebody...
Report Post Tip

Most confusing and fatigue draining war ever! Had no clue what was going on, mainly because i was stoned out of it :3

How i survived? Luck and an few onions :)

Rip to those who fell

Report Post Tip

Twas a fine war indeed...my first piece of action since I had came back to mafia. Bring on future wars :) 

RIP all!

*Tips hat to those who had fallen*

Report Post Tip

Excellent read. Thank you. 

Your hard work in making this is appreciated.

Report Post Tip

Wonderful information, good to have everything sorted out and know what all happened.

It was one hell of a war a many great mafioso were lost. To all those lost, Requiescat in Pace.

But hey, on the bright side; I made it on the list!! I'm so proud of mysel... wait a second...

Report Post Tip

*with a heavy heart, Darth_Roku remembers his fathers actions and what he died trying to accomplish for his family and city. His family held his father with high reguard and he wished that he was old enough to help his dad fight.*

RIP members of CHI and my former comrads in arms in the Weapon X Project. Deadpool you were an awesome leader and you left a lasting impression on my bloodline that will never be forgotten.  you were always around when I needed you and when you couldn't be around you always had someone online who can help.  You helped me accomplish my goals and taught me everything that I know know. I wish it never came to this.  I am truly at a loss of words when It comes to expressing my appreciation for everything you ever did for me.

RIP Man and may your son have the same fortunes as his father. Alucard you have some big shoes to fill and I wish you the best on all your future endeavors in the Mafia world. your dad was a great man and now the great city of CHI will have high expectations for you and high hopes as well.

once again, RIP Weapon X... and RIP Deadpool

Report Post Tip

lmao  Ghiacchio

Great work on gathering all this, id lose my mind trying to do something like this. RIP all 

Report Post Tip

Thanks Vino - Though you have listed my elder brother  (Rosnousky Don) as a Defender his personal notes said he was clueless as to what was happening as he was new he was just staying in Philly and wondering what was going on - he believed that a racist has killed him just because he was borne in Philly and he had nothing to do with the war and I found he has not fired a single shot as he never believed in killing anyone without a reason - RIP to him

And big Thank you to you

Report Post Tip
Finally, someone is talking about that good looking fellow, Dread Pirate Pickles! I wish it was under different circumstances. I am impressed by the list and the work put into this memorial of the fallen.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Bloody 102 Hours
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL