Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 10:49:42
Page:  1 
Can you name all the leaders? Started by: Abdul_Hareem_Muhajir on May 15, '13 17:11
So people are trying to rebuild the building blocks of our life by allowing pretty much anyone to set up. But who are the leaders?

There are 11 of them. 11!!!!! I know. I could name none of them. And even less could I name what they have done or a speech they have contributed.

Who are these losers (sorry, leaders).

Are they just puppets? Given a little bit of power until the sons of those died are of rank to set up, then they will be slayed for a bullshit reason, with their space taken by a son of a former leader?

I demand, leaders, introduce yourself and if you think you are one of the aforementioned puppets. Act now. Otherwise your reign could be short live.

SPOILER ALERT; The Brotherhood do actaully know one of the leaders. But that will be revealed at the weekend.
Report Post Tip

I am Bob..

*stabs Abdul 27.245 times in the left eyeball with a blunt spork!*

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Bob, I am disappointed. I thought your blunt spork killed.

I know 5 of them.

It can, I'm being nice today ;)

Report Post Tip

ah well, I have to admit. Sometimes making them suffer is better than killing them ;)

Report Post Tip

I know all the leaders Bricktop says with a cheesy smile on his face And in no particular order:

Obviously me have the machine, the CPT! he has made his street presence known, anyone who doesnt know him should get their head out of the sand

We have the creepy one, creep. Looking after detroit while trying to to creep everyone out!

We have the singer himself, Frank_Sinatra, his voice and way with words just makes everyone smile.

We have Vinco, from philly, and thats vinco, not wine-o, although he may be drunk at times, everyone loves a drink

ChaosSpike,  hes sharp and if you get too close may cut you, in a good way!

Also we have stormvind, hes a bit like a bad storm, causing chaos to anyone who get in his way, and passes wind alot i hear.

We have Finnick, some say he can go for days without eating, and is good at games that invlove food, or lack of.

JakeLuciano, he is a guy who likes rare animals, thats why he has a Toucan as his LHM

What about Ariadne? well, i mean look at her, shes cute as hell! watch out, dont fall for her!

Lynch, not to be confused with a Leech, this guy is calls himself a pin, so is maybe related to spike? they are both sharp!

And last but not least, Subtle, this guy is crazy, i mean, he let ME be his LHM!....

I hope this clears thing up with you, these are out great leaders helping to rebuild our broken lands.

Report Post Tip

And even less could I name what they have done or a speech they have contributed.

May I suggest a little less time circle jerking to ideas to troll the community with and a little more time going over recent conversations on the street.

There's a few brief appearances. A few short speeches and imparts of info. As for what they've done, prior to war, what does it matter if they'd made themselves known to you? It's been established that everybody (but you) understands we have new family heads because of the current situation. People who don't owe you jack, people who were put in their current position to help the community recover, to house the influx of kith and kin of the recently deceased.

I don't get what the point of whinging about what you perceive to be a lack of doing anything is going to achieve...

1) Encourage the new figureheads and aid us in stemming the flow of blood from the homeless, working towards the kind of community and changes you'd like to see

Or,

2) Continue to act like a whiny kid in a nursery, because people who didn't know they'd be in their current position, weren't psychic enough to make themselves known to you, first.. Option two's easier, I guess.

Report Post Tip

I don't expect all the new leaders to last, everyone know people will join crews to screw things up and not everyone is made for leadership.   Give people a chance to see if they can achieve above what is expected of them or dissapear in a puff of smoke is always the way.   I can't say is a perfect syste, but is how things have worked for a long time an ex sl gf called Joey knew this when he gained the mantle

Report Post Tip

"I can see your concern of no posts ect. Right now the concern is the safety of the innocent.So yes there is a lot of random housing going to be opening now and in the future.Once the dust settles and life is restored that's when things will be decided.That's when announcements for auths ect will be made.No need to jump the gun at the moment when the priority is getting people off the streets.I don't think anyone could argue with that.This is a new event one that doesn't happen often.Life was crumbled all over."

Lights a cigar and shows his pearly whites.Smoke flows out of his mouth like a freight train and he walks away extending his hand to a sleeping civilian.

Report Post Tip

She happens upon the conversation and shakes her head as she listens in.

I'm going to put my two bits in, welcome or not. 

First off.. It's been a few days since the majority of the world was put in the grave. We need to rebuild. We need to grow. We need new blood. We cannot have this and have your besties be given the nod to start up. Space are limited, that is a fact, but, so is money. It's not like the past few wars where there are funds in the billions. 

You can't judge these people when they haven't had a chance to either shine or fade away. So quitcherbitchin'. You're doing NOTHING to improve the world by condemning these people before giving them a chance. You're bitter. You're butthurt. Get over it. We're moving on with life, we've mourned and now we're enjoying this thing of ours. Maybe you should do the same. It takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile after all. We're here to be successful and you're not giving the leaders a chance to prove that they can be. 

So stop sucking on sour grapes and embrace the newness and the new chances that are out there. Honestly, what do you expect to come of your blatant lack of positive outlook for things to come? A reputation of not being taken seriously and being a whiner? If you can do better, rank the fuck up and do something about it (Hopefully in a manner that is constructive rather than destructive as you have stated your bloodline and friends have done and intend to do.) All else fails.. Rub some bacon on it, you'll feel better.

I for one am enjoying the freedom to speak and interact that so many, including my sister, could not enjoy and hope that this is only the beginning of a fantastic new world.

Have a nice day... Don't forget.. Rub some bacon on it.

She smiles sweetly and toddles off down the street to see what else is new.

Report Post Tip

I hope to kill a few for bullshit reasons.

Just being honest.

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Can you name all the leaders?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL