Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 04:32:48
Page:  1 
Accusations-They just make everyone look bad. Started by: Squishy on Nov 16, '08 18:54
Often, people turn to sarcasm or twisting the truth to get a point across. We've all seen UncleNicky say "Admins are offering triple points for busting in NY". The literal translation is "Im jailed in new york, bust me out, ive already served 7 goddamn minutes". The intended goal is to sucker people to go to NY and bust him out. It works. I get this.

These kind of games - most of the time - are harmless. However, sometimes statements don't have the desired effect. Sometimes people take them as serious. There is also another facet of this. Sometimes people say things to get their revenge on someone. "Oh I had the admins hurt your account" or some other bullshit statement with the intention of having a negative impact on the other party. These kind of statements are a double edged sword. I really don't care when users have their little spats in chat. What I do care about however is that other side of the sword that involves the admins. When these statements are made - some users are gullible and take it to heart. We then end up with users who could possibly think that these events are *actually* happening. This kind of negative impact on the game is "bad for business"

From this point on.... If you involve the game/admins names in things that are not true that cause a negative impact to the game or its staff. You will be removed from the game.

Think twice when you choose to spin your tales to better off your position - it may - and will - backfire.

Thank you.

Izzy
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Accusations-They just make everyone look bad.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL